Thanks Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

King Billy losing the dressing room here. Hard to see a way back. 

Despite everything, I'm in too good a mood for a couple of wee sad sacks with lives so boring that they need to accuse others of lying. 

If anyone can prove anything I've said is a lie, I'll buy their cheapskate arse a medal from the Barça bears to ram in their pie hole? 🥧 

22 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Despite everything, I'm in too good a mood for a couple of wee sad sacks with lives so boring that they need to accuse others of lying. 

If anyone can prove anything I've said is a lie, I'll buy their cheapskate arse a medal from the Barça bears to ram in their pie hole? 🥧 

Please go away.

10 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

🤣🤣

That's the least of my worries now lol. Got into a headbutt competition with a Spanish hammer and am now stuck in jail, I mean hospital in Spain with no passport 😅

Big ups to Kirstin at the British Embassy for sorting me a flight home on Tuesday. Just need to find out when it is so I can get the fuck out of this prison. 

I can't say I have much love for the Spanish.  

We moan about the NHS, but never do it again anyone reading this. There's actual Vigilante's patrolling the wards more toolled up than our coppers. 

I know Kirstin at the british embassy. Just gave her a call and she said you were talking shite

3 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

And the nominees for “Didn’t Happen” of the Year Award 2022, are:

Graeme Spiers’ crying wean

Sevilla Catering Staff being attacked

Brendan Rodger’s in the Clyde Tunnel

Everything this cunt posts

That graeme spears story is about 20yr old ffs. I can literally prove every single thing I have posted on this account.  In fact, I can prove most of the stuff I've ever written on this site over 3 separate accounts over the years. 

1 minute ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

That graeme spears story is about 20yr old ffs. I can literally prove every single thing I have posted on this account.  In fact, I can prove most of the stuff I've ever written on this site over 3 separate accounts over the years. 

Do it then.

1 hour ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

What were your other usernames? 

4 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

I would take a picture of one of the dicks, but I don't want another catheter shoved up me. 

These cunts are evil man. 

If you're in hospital with what I assume is supposed to be a head injury, why did they even stick the first catheter on you?