VIP hospitality

Dubs08

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

What’s included in that mate? Just access to a bar? Am 726 for Govan rear not far from where they sit few grand seems quite excessive 

You get a complimentary pie, pint and programme. Covers all home games as well so at least no extras for Europe and chip games. 

I had my mates season ticket when I was in it recently and its OK I guess but not sure is good value for money 

My mate's mate has a box on the club deck, I was at it for a few midweek games last season.

It is unreal, holds about 16 people, 4 course meal, was class scran every time I've been. Your own personal waiter/ress and complimentary swally, whatever you want, poured before you've placed your glass down. 

The box opens up on to the first 2 rows of the club deck and leather seating. Some way to watch the football every week. Its a different level to any of the other hospitality I've had such as Thornton suite etc.

Not cheap though, doubt you'd get much change from 80- 100k a season.

I would have posted photos but I think each box is unique.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

My mate's mate has a box on the club deck, I was at it for a few midweek games last season.

It is unreal, holds about 16 people, 4 course meal, was class scran every time I've been. Your own personal waiter/ress and complimentary swally, whatever you want, poured before you've placed your glass down. 

The box opens up on to the first 2 rows of the club deck and leather seating. Some way to watch the football every week. Its a different level to any of the other hospitality I've had such as Thornton suite etc.

Really?

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

This is what I would class as hospitality, not Bar72.

9 minutes ago, Dubs08 said:

My mates boss's clients budgies owners landlord told me it's about 5500 for a club deck box for the whole season.. not 100k.

Oh and it says the same on the Rangers website 

It's approx. £5,500 per person excl VAT (so approx £6,600 for anyone not able to reclaim that VAT), not £5,500 for the whole box for an entire season

So if @DiamondDan's pal is paying for a 16 person capacity box, he/she will be paying approx £88k (excl VAT)

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's approx. £5,500 per person excl VAT (so approx £6,600 for anyone not able to reclaim that VAT), not £5,500 for the whole box for an entire season

So if @DiamondDan's pal is paying for a 16 person capacity box, he/she will be paying approx £88k (excl VAT)

Are you sure? The website states the 5.5 is the season price and match is 357. Link below.. unless I'm reading it wrong?

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/club-deck/51t2VdMjpXkzsNNegfUdOk

Just now, Dubs08 said:

Are you sure? The website states the 5.5 is the season price and match is 357. Link below.. unless I'm reading it wrong?

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/club-deck/51t2VdMjpXkzsNNegfUdOk

Just below that it says that's for one person. 

SEASONAL PRICE £5,618* SINGLE MATCH £357**

For more information email hospitality@rangers.co.uk.

Prices are per person and exclusive of VAT *Prices includes Celtic fixtures **Price excludes Celtic fixtures

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Just below that it says that's for one person. 

Ahh I see yes I was meaning more for one person as opposed to taking a while party with you. Yes indeed, the numbers add up

5 minutes ago, Dubs08 said:

Ahh I see yes I was meaning more for one person as opposed to taking a while party with you. Yes indeed, the numbers add up

I don't think they'd sell you a single season ticket in the club deck box if on your own mate, they'd probably try and push you in to one of the other hospitality areas around the stadium or into Bar 72

Mostly corporates up that way - I knew a guy who had 5 seats for his construction company. I think the utilisation rate at hospitality is pretty high at Ibrox

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don't think they'd sell you a single season ticket in the club deck box if on your own mate, they'd probably try and push you in to one of the other hospitality areas around the stadium or into Bar 72

Mostly corporates up that way - I knew a guy who had 5 seats for his construction company. I think the utilisation rate at hospitality is pretty high at Ibrox

Yeah tbh as much as I'd love to watch Rangers in that setting, I wouldn't feel right on my own! I'm looking at the other options so I could go with a friend etc but not C72 I'm not a fan

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

There's a construction company got a box next door to this one, would need to check a programme to see who though.

Arfield and McGregor's partners share a box as well, think Stevie Davis has one as well if I remember correct.