Season Ticket Renewals

Auto renewed for me and my boy, trying to get a seat transfer so hopefully as many of you in decent seats don’t bother renewing, thanks in advance. 

Took a wobble and renewed on the 16th May as I couldn’t find anything to confirm the renewal date had been extended!

Was always going to renew and can’t wait for next season - With the exception of the league and losing the EL I still feel we finished the season in a really good place and I’m positive about what’s ahead.

Hopefully the recruitment of 1st team ready players plus the nucleus of what we have should form a really good team

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

With the season ticket renewal deadline approaching I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were, whether you have already renewed, are waiting till the last minute, hoping to get one on the waiting list or reasons why you are maybe not renewing, me personally I've sorted our 3 and am already looking forward to next season to see what joy and anguish it may bring. 

I’m a masochist so I’ve renewed 😬

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Due to arthritis in my lower back and hips I have decided to not renew, it is in the worst winter weather that I find it difficult and once you make the decision it is never as bad as you think it will be. Plan to go to a game or two at the start of the season and again into the spring when the weather is warmer.

I have transferred my seat to a family friend which was much easier than I thought it would be using the the ticket office.

I have already got NordVPN and plan to buy all the home games from RTV and put some money into our Club like that.

Delighted to see so many have renewed from RM. 

Shite to hear that mate 

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Due to arthritis in my lower back and hips I have decided to not renew, it is in the worst winter weather that I find it difficult and once you make the decision it is never as bad as you think it will be. Plan to go to a game or two at the start of the season and again into the spring when the weather is warmer.

I have transferred my seat to a family friend which was much easier than I thought it would be using the the ticket office.

I have already got NordVPN and plan to buy all the home games from RTV and put some money into our Club like that.

My wife has had both hips replaced over the last 5 years mate so I fully understand the pain you get. This was part of the reason I took a break from going to the games so I could look after her. She is great now and the ops have made such a difference. Good luck Bro.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

My wife has had both hips replaced over the last 5 years mate so I fully understand the pain you get. This was part of the reason I took a break from going to the games so I could look after her. She is great now and the ops have made such a difference. Good luck Bro.

Good to hear she is much better mate, I am a fair bit away from needing new hips but hoping some sensible things like not going to games in the worst of the winter months will help. 👍

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry to hear that BRU 🥺 As you say though it was easier to stay in the house on they winter nights during the covid months!

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Aw fuck hope your ok mate. Hopefully you get to games when you can. You are 69 next month.. no way…I thought you were fuckin older !! Might bump into you next season and meet you again…an RM legend. 

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Sorry to hear that BRU 🥺 As you say though it was easier to stay in the house on they winter nights during the covid months!

Thanks Jinty, you just have to be grateful it is not something much worse and I am still not too bad so hoping being sensible now is the best way forward. :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Aw fuck hope your ok mate. Hopefully you get to games when you can. You are 69 next month.. no way…I thought you were fuckin older !! Might bump into you next season and meet you again…an RM legend. 

:lol:

Thanks mate, I am not too bad with it yet, but cold wet winter weather does not help so decided now was the right time to become a VPN loyal with RTV.

I will make a few games when the weather is not too bad and will give you a shout out before. :thumbup:

Like others, I auto renewed. Hoping to get to more games this coming season than I did last. Started a new job last September and had to put in the hours to get things running the way I want them. It will be worth it in the long run in terms of making my life easier but it meant I only got to about half of our home league matches and a few European matches🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Been feeling it myself mate but you are correct look after your health, was contemplating hanging up the boots myself due to one or two ailments but will pick my games I think this year and see how it goes.   This getting old is shit. 😉All the best Bud. 

8 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Been feeling it myself mate but you are correct look after your health, was contemplating hanging up the boots myself due to one or two ailments but will pick my games I think this year and see how it goes.   This getting old is shit. 😉All the best Bud. 

Cheers mate, yes it is not good especially when you still think like a young guy. 😀 

Just go with the flow and see how it goes. :thumbup:

Now On auto renew not something I had previously despite being a long term ST holder.

Always on first offer for Euro and Domestic cup games tickets.

For the latter,  Opposition teams and especially the  SFA can all go fuck themselves.

Rangers first always.