Season Ticket Renewals

What’s the current timescales for getting a ST as it stands roughly? Can get it back now due to work changes so joined the mygers waiting list. Not fussy on where I sit and only individual ticket for myself whic hopefully helps. 

12 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

What’s the current timescales for getting a ST as it stands roughly? Can get it back now due to work changes so joined the mygers waiting list. Not fussy on where I sit and only individual ticket for myself whic hopefully helps. 

People were joining up last season and getting one straight away I think mate

51 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

I got mine at the start of the covid season, was on the waiting list for 2 years before having to join mygers to be on it.

Never thought I would get one as I only had about 50 mygers points since most of my tickets used to come from friends or buses but got one no problem.

32 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I got mine at the start of the covid season, was on the waiting list for 2 years before having to join mygers to be on it.

Never thought I would get one as I only had about 50 mygers points since most of my tickets used to come from friends or buses but got one no problem.

Did they email you offering you a ticket or was it kind of a free for all after they closed the renewal deadline? I know the renewal cut off is next week so want to know if they will email me or if I need to pull an all nighter in a queue to get one. Thanks

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

There is no timescale. I know someone that signed up to MyGers last summer and got a ST for this season 

Anyone that thinks there is a genuine waiting list and they’ll someday be contacted to be offered one will be waiting a long time 

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Did they email you offering you a ticket or was it kind of a free for all after they closed the renewal deadline? I know the renewal cut off is next week so want to know if they will email me or if I need to pull an all nighter in a queue to get one. Thanks

They go on sale, you sign into the ticket section and buy one. If you’re only after one you’ll get it fine 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They go on sale, you sign into the ticket section and buy one. If you’re only after one you’ll get it fine 

Aye just a single ill sit anywhere like. Any idea what sort of time the sale normally goes live? Is it day time or do they do a midnight launch? Surprised I haven't had an email off them tbf telling me what will happen.

Is it still best policy to go for anywhere available then put a transfer request in aye?

Cheers bud, gonna be a funking dear month (hopefully!)

35 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Aye just a single ill sit anywhere like. Any idea what sort of time the sale normally goes live? Is it day time or do they do a midnight launch? Surprised I haven't had an email off them tbf telling me what will happen.

Is it still best policy to go for anywhere available then put a transfer request in aye?

Cheers bud, gonna be a funking dear month (hopefully!)

It’ll be day time mate and you’ll see the seats available so just click one you fancy and go with it. Seat transfer the following season if you don’t like it 

As I said I know someone with a ST now that literally joined MyGers last summer to get one 

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

They emailed me, my mate who hadnt been inside ibrox for years got one before me so that set me off in a rage until they sent my email 😂

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It’ll be day time mate and you’ll see the seats available so just click one you fancy and go with it. Seat transfer the following season if you don’t like it 

As I said I know someone with a ST now that literally joined MyGers last summer to get one 

Ah legend, cheers mate. Fingers crossed!

10 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They emailed me, my mate who hadnt been inside ibrox for years got one before me so that set me off in a rage until they sent my email 😂

Haha I've been to a handful of games on borrowed STs over the last few years so I've only got about 30 MyGers points 🤣 hoping the release comes on Monday, then I'll tell the wife a few weeks later I've just spent £700 odd on the football 😂

29 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Was rooting for you but now hope you fail in your attempt to get a season ticket, I've got 3, haha.

😂 was an open goal mate. Glad you got sorted at the ticket office mind, absolute fucking nightmare whenever I used to go and pick tickets up from there.

2 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

I finally got 3 tickets together for me my oldest boy and my dad. 

It's brilliant going with your son. My boys first game was the first game we played at Ibrox after getting chucked out the league. 

He lost interest for a bit, think it was because the rotten mob were winning everything and ended up a bloody basketball fan lol. 

He's got right back into it the last couple of seasons though and is usually ready to go before I'm even out of bed. 

Am so glad that we finally got back to the level (kinda) that I grew up with. Obviously there is no one like Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz Barry Ferguson or even big Amo but the team is being as successful as the teams I grew up watching witch I never thought I would see again. 

That game against RB Leipzig will live in the memory for the rest of my life. That night is my kids Parma. Was probably a better atmosphere if I'm being honest. Will take some beating. Last time I seen the stadium that full after the final whistle was when Walter gave us all a wave goodbye 

Me and my Dad have sat in the same seats in CR since 1988 so was great to have the kids split one next to us.

Been a wee bit difficult get girls into it but this season has really taken off for them especially with beating the taigs in the Scottish and going on and winning it.

Europe has been amazing for their enjoyment as well and they now get it and it’s helped them with their netball as they now understand the importance of movement and tactics a lot better.

2 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

I finally got 3 tickets together for me my oldest boy and my dad. 

It's brilliant going with your son. My boys first game was the first game we played at Ibrox after getting chucked out the league. 

He lost interest for a bit, think it was because the rotten mob were winning everything and ended up a bloody basketball fan lol. 

He's got right back into it the last couple of seasons though and is usually ready to go before I'm even out of bed. 

Am so glad that we finally got back to the level (kinda) that I grew up with. Obviously there is no one like Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz Barry Ferguson or even big Amo but the team is being as successful as the teams I grew up watching witch I never thought I would see again. 

That game against RB Leipzig will live in the memory for the rest of my life. That night is my kids Parma. Was probably a better atmosphere if I'm being honest. Will take some beating. Last time I seen the stadium that full after the final whistle was when Walter gave us all a wave goodbye 

Your son probably got bored hanging about the underground waiting to batter folk 

57 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We have gained a lot of new fans since becoming competitive again the last couple of seasons.

I mind for years there I had virtually nobody over here to speak to that genuinely cared how we were doing, and now every cunt and their dog seems to support us :lol:

@BillyG91became one of our biggest fans in that Europa final