Season Ticket Renewals

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

We have gained a lot of new fans since becoming competitive again the last couple of seasons.

I mind for years there I had virtually nobody over here to speak to that genuinely cared how we were doing, and now every cunt and their dog seems to support us :lol:

Sad as fuck but I'm sure I've still got my season ticket from the 10/11 season in my wallet. There's only 5 or 6 bears I know of that live by me too

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What’s the limit on season tickets if we’ve record sales and mygers people are given a chance?

How can it be more sales than last year if it’s just renewals window? 

47k iirc.

it can be more sales as at the time of renewals. For example if 44k out of renewed last year and 45k have renewed this year. 

22 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

47k iirc.

it can be more sales as at the time of renewals. For example if 44k out of renewed last year and 45k have renewed this year. 

does this effectively mean theres 2k (or thereabouts) up for grabs for mygers members then? thats not a lot tbf, not holding out hope even for a single...

11 minutes ago, stevemac said:

does this effectively mean theres 2k (or thereabouts) up for grabs for mygers members then? thats not a lot tbf, not holding out hope even for a single...

I think you’ll defo get a season ticket if you only require a single seat tbh 

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

am a right in thinking as well if i get one a won't need to keep renewing mygers? once youve got a ST you dont need to fork out for mygers every year do ye?

Aye, sack your mygers after that.  Waste of money.

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

If you want tickets for semis and final you'll need mygers.

aye but you need like thousands of points anyway dont you? tbf, ill just be happy to get to ibrox 20 odd times a season, as much as id love cup tickets, usually they are weeknight games anyway so harder for me to get to.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

aye but you need like thousands of points anyway dont you? tbf, ill just be happy to get to ibrox 20 odd times a season, as much as id love cup tickets, usually they are weeknight games anyway so harder for me to get to.

You’ll be entitled to buy your seat for all home European and domestic cup games even without MyGers. It’s just the away fixtures 

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If you want other tickets and to attend finals and semi finals then its not

cause you’ll have no chance if not

Hate going to Hampden and for the odd game I am interested in can usually get through other means.  MyGers is just a money making scheme, when you are already forking out hundreds of quid a year on a ST.  Too old for away games now as well.

7 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Hate going to Hampden and for the odd game I am interested in can usually get through other means.  MyGers is just a money making scheme, when you are already forking out hundreds of quid a year on a ST.  Too old for away games now as well.

It is a money making scheme but if you want things like Scottish cup final or a chance at European ones you’ll really need to have it 

25 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

What’s wrong with the club having a money making scheme? :lol:

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What’s wrong with the club having a money making scheme? :lol:

Nothing wrong with having a money making scheme but it has to have mutual benefit for both club and supporter. I think a lot of people are of the view that the benefits of the scheme are tilted too much in favour of the club.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Nothing wrong with having a money making scheme but it has to have mutual benefit for both club and supporter. I think a lot of people are of the view that the benefits of the scheme are tilted too much in favour of the club.

Most people probably are of that view. It badly impacts the people who go week in week out home and away. For the likes of myself it’s probably the easiest way there’s ever been to get a couple of away tickets a season directly from the club 

The down side of course is it has impacted being able to source away tickets as easily 

5 hours ago, stevemac said:

You will get one in a single seat. Lost my season ticket and then when a went to get another after ban was up a had only just  joined the list and got one. Was only the dear seats up Govan rear or the club deck but still a seat. 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

You will get one in a single seat. Lost my season ticket and then when a went to get another after ban was up a had only just  joined the list and got one. Was only the dear seats up Govan rear or the club deck but still a seat. 

Where on the site is the link to join the list? My mates looking for a ST