MyGers 2022 Pack Arrived Today

Assegai

On 20/06/2022 at 17:15, .Williamson. said:

I’m pretty disappointed with the contents of the born a gers packs this season tbh. A Broxi teddy would have made sense 

Baby is due next month and this is the pack they’ll be getting. Wtf will they do with a ball and a jigsaw :lol:

A195C733-4561-469F-AE76-7601307693A9.webp

Pretty sure recommending a jigsaw for a 0-2 year old is a civil action waiting to happen.

I remember having to order an eBay knock off broxi the best when my youngest was born (2014) - not sure if the club have got their act together on that front yet but surely a few £s in it I’d have thought. 

On 20/06/2022 at 17:15, .Williamson. said:

I’m pretty disappointed with the contents of the born a gers packs this season tbh. A Broxi teddy would have made sense 

Baby is due next month and this is the pack they’ll be getting. Wtf will they do with a ball and a jigsaw :lol:

A195C733-4561-469F-AE76-7601307693A9.webp

It’s poor for a new born aye, but for the middle-upper age on it a four piece jigsaw is fine. Mad there’s Broxi though. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

It’s poor for a new born aye, but for the middle-upper age on it a four piece jigsaw is fine. Mad there’s Broxi though. 

Suppose the wee bag could be used as a stand in baby carrier at a push.

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Still showing as:

Gold: 1,616 and Above Points

Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points

Bronze: 20 - 965 Points

I just noticed my points went up a wee bit

I noticed it in my account yesterday they added the post split games when I registered for Blackpool. They had added the requirements yesterday but not the points. That must be them come through now.

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Still showing as:

Gold: 1,616 and Above Points

Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points

Bronze: 20 - 965 Points

I just noticed my points went up a wee bit

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I noticed it in my account yesterday they added the post split games when I registered for Blackpool. They had added the requirements yesterday but not the points. That must be them come through now.

Has your friends and family disappeared? Mine has 

Actually I've just checked mine. It has jumped by a whole lot. It may be that they have added away applications like they were rumoured to be doing - or it could be MyGers + ST. Can't check the breakdown as it looks like they have disabled the purchase history function again which they normally do around points update time.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Mind you will be getting somewhere between 1-3 years worth taken off the tally once they make up their minds how its going to go :lol: 

Praying it’s one as it suits me :lol: Wasn’t on the away cccs that season.

They’re definitely not added the Frankfurt points which makes no sense 

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

My f&f has gone and both us just have single accounts now.

That's odd. See what happens if you try and link them?

People on FF are saying their points total has completely disappeared. I wouldn't worry about it - it will likely go back to normal when the points update is finalised.