MyGers 2022 Pack Arrived Today

Assegai

On 08/07/2022 at 13:55, Madina said:

I didnt renew this year and I see there is another open training session coming up. Went to the one in Oct and it was brilliant. Enjoy it if you're going! 

PM’d you a QR code for it since it’s free and I’m not going. 👍🏻 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

MyGers threads on FF are always good for a laugh but page 9 onwards on that one today is absolute brain damage and not just from Marshall either

That Aww Skew’s usually fine with MyGers, well I agree a lot of the time but that’s bizarre talk from him

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That Aww Skew’s usually fine with MyGers, well I agree a lot of the time but that’s bizarre talk from him

Nah don't agree, he wants a closed shop with nobody getting into gold then this nonsense. Makes out his problem is with the scheme overall but really he just wants the best shot at tickets for himself.

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Chelsea have an away season ticket now. Not sure how it works though and how many people can apply.

Leeds 100% have, remember seeing people complaining about how they were getting less of an allocation at the start of this season.