Fixtures Out Friday

If I'd a free bet I'd put it on us away to sheep and scum home to Killie to start.

For me the games around the European fixtures will be interesting. Hopefully scum have their hardest games incl us away either side of their hard away euro games, we'll see.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If I'd a free bet I'd put it on us away to sheep and scum home to Killie to start.

For me the games around the European fixtures will be interesting. Hopefully scum have their hardest games incl us away either side of their hard away euro games, we'll see.

I mean it wouldn’t be hard to guess, considering we were at home first OF last season.

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They play us away at new year and Killie will have a home game.

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I mean it wouldn’t be hard to guess, considering we were at home first OF last season.

Huh? I'm not saying it'll be anything but away 1st. I'm saying I hope a tie at Ibrox and other hard domestic games come around the time of their tougher away euro ties.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Huh? I'm not saying it'll be anything but away 1st. I'm saying I hope a tie at Ibrox and other hard domestic games come around the time of their tougher away euro ties.

Read that completely wrong. :lol:

Sorry mate, weaning off 2 weeks of nightshift. 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No cunt, but the thread is boring til fixtures come out so predictions are being made.

Seems a simple concept.

The predictions are mostly conspiracy nonsense though. Why not predict who we get and discuss the games we would have against those sides?

Instead we are going to sit and cry that we will get a harder draw when that’s obviously what will happen anyway as we have to play away 

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The predictions are mostly conspiracy nonsense though. Why not predict who we get and discuss the games we would have against those sides?

Instead we are going to sit and cry that we will get a harder draw when that’s obviously what will happen anyway as we have to play away 

Are the ones you mentioned conspiracy theory?

We had sheep away previously and will be getting a top half team away exc celtic so why not them?

Scum will get an easy lower half team at home as league winners. Won't be Killie as fae says, but likely bottom of league type. 

It's OK to predict and discuss these predicted fixtures but not to predict the ones you determine to be conspiracy theories? Ok

You seem the one with an issue over it all, no one else appears crying. Maybe thread not for you until fixtures are out 

On 15/06/2022 at 09:45, ForeverAndEver said:

Will be Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts or Livi away first

It could possibly be Motherwell, they make up 6 teams we faced at home first time round last season.....it seems to be working that way that we are guaranteed to play those 5 and celtic away from home in the first quarter of fixtures 

Just now, hammer93 said:

It could possibly be Motherwell, they make up 6 teams we faced at home first time round last season.....it seems to be working that way that we are guaranteed to play those 5 and celtic away from home in the first quarter of fixtures 

Think Motherwell might have to play the Sunday and we have to play the Saturday so that rules them out mate, sure I read that somewhere 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think Motherwell might have to play the Sunday and we have to play the Saturday so that rules them out mate, sure I read that somewhere 

Considering Q3 first legs can be the Wednesday it shouldn't be. No doubt have to leave Tuesday open as UEFA are cunts.