Fixtures Out Friday

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It'll move to Boxing Day for TV. But it should never have been scheduled. Aberdeen away to St Mirren that day too. Utterly mental.

Why wouldnt they just make all games boxing day if that was the case? Las time I remember us playing christmas eve we were at home and the filth away, assuming they were on TV.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why wouldnt they just make all games boxing day if that was the case? Las time I remember us playing christmas eve we were at home and the filth away, assuming they were on TV.

They don't want a full boxing day card this winter for reasons nobody can seem to explain. There's been two Xmas Eve cards since the late 70s iirc (2011/2016) and one ended up getting moved to Boxing Day.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They don't want a full boxing day card this winter for reasons nobody can seem to explain. There's been two Xmas Eve cards since the late 70s iirc (2011/2016) and one ended up getting moved to Boxing Day.

I've made plans for it already so they can fuck off.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They won’t.

We should all remember this Boxing Day stuff has all just been created by @The Dude, nobody else is suggesting it’s happening 

Honestly think it's far more likely it will be early Sat or moved to the Friday night rather than moving it to boxing day.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No it wouldn’t :lol:

Make it an afternoon kick off and everyone will be back down the road in decent time for the evening. 

“a disgrace” :lol:

There's a reason there's been one card of fixtures on Xmas Eve since the 70s.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

not sure if posted with the CL fixtures combined:

July 30 Liv (A)

Aug 2/3 CL Q

Aug 06 Kill (H)

Aug 09 CL Q

Aug 13 St J (H)

Aug 16/17 CL PO

Aug 20 Hibs (A)

Aug 23/24 CL PO

Aug 27 Ross C (H)

the beasts away on 3rd Sept

15 points and Champions League qualification then.

Bit off topic but regarding mygers and away tickets.

I can’t make the Livi game then we obviously have Hibs, Aberdeen, tarriers and Hearts as the away games after.

Is it in my best interests to apply for Livi and sell it to someone or to not apply at all? Because of how the system works once you get allocated a ticket you are out the ballots until everyone in your tier gets one, at least  that’s my understanding of it?

So in theory I’m guessing that means if I don’t apply for Livi but apply for Hibs I will still be in the hat for it? 

Fixtures aren’t that bad to be honest, difficult opening day but good to get it out the way, made light work of the plastic pitch last time we were there. 

Run of 6 from February to March is the most difficult period, we have decent fixtures for the restart, 3 of 4 being at home. Got to make it count because if we’re at home they’re most definitely away.