West Ham friendly

The Dude

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

His Dad is a celtic fan. His brother played for Sandbank Rangers (a Maryhill supporters club). Moyes is not a die hard celtic fan. 

Moyes brother still sits in the club deck. The Edinburgh knob knows nothing 

4 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

There were, but want to make sure before wandering in where I'm not welcome. I've seen it happen several times at our place, particularly when we were at Upton Park, and the end result wasn't always pleasant.

It was like that at the Emirates tournament a while ago. I was down for it and all the pubs near the ground were home fans only so folk were just getting a cargo in the street. Was great fun and probably saved me a fortune.

6 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

What, not even the wankers from west London? 

Glad to hear it. Now, would we be allowed is the Louden, Bristol, etc? 

Im meeting up with spurs lads from london/ones from portadown too. On the 23rd.

Same detail if its west ham, i try go to west ham few times a season too. Have access to ticket/s, bit harder now cause they are filling this new ground. 

Seville was fulla hammers for the trip itself.

All good loyalists, ones i know.

Hate playing these wee diddy teams, with fake fans and a gifted stadium.

It it wasn't for the money in England these cunts would still be the no mark cunts they always were.

Their Greatest claim to fame is they  won the world cup in 66. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Hate playing these wee diddy teams, with fake fans and a gifted stadium.

It it wasn't for the money in England these cunts would still be the no mark cunts they always were.

Their Greatest claim to fame is they  won the world cup in 66. 

West ham are not no marks mate.

Probably the only premier league club in London that dont chase tourists money...

The traditional British Club.

Agree tho, the arabs and yanks have ruined that.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Probably the only premier league club in London that dont chase tourists money...

Nah for me West ham along with a few other clubs are exactly what's wrong in England. Done fuck all before the bug money came in and have done fuck all with the bug money. Free stadium essentially as well. Scum club that deserve the disrespect they get imho

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Nah for me West ham along with a few other clubs are exactly what's wrong in England. Done fuck all before the bug money came in and have done fuck all with the bug money. Free stadium essentially as well. Scum club that deserve the disrespect they get imho

Your not getting it.

One trip to west ham would sort that out.

No big money for west ham.

They have over achieved past 2 seasons.

Your getting them mixed up with Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City etc... the tourist chasers

Big massive Orange jubille parade in London yesterday, same with our parade in September. Most clubs represented from within london.

Come down and enjoy the spectacle mate, might just open your eyes.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

His Dad is a celtic fan. His brother played for Sandbank Rangers (a Maryhill supporters club). Moyes is not a die hard celtic fan. 

His old man is a Rangers fan too. There was a very strange article on the West Ham website when they played them last year and it was wrong.

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

West Ham literally changed their badge and put London on it to appeal to tourists and make them more marketable internationally.

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

West Ham literally changed their badge and put London on it to appeal to tourists and make them more marketable internationally.

Original humble beginings..

As quoted

most-recent change to the crest before this one came in summer 2016, with a new shape based on the bow of HMS Warrior, the first armour-plated, iron-hulled warship built and launched at Thames Ironworks in 1860. The claret and blue colours remained prominent, with a new, modern, digital-friendly typeface and the addition of the word ‘London’  in reference to both the Club’s move to the Olympic Stadium on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.

Couldnt be anymore proud British IMO.

17 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Their greatest claim to fame is winning the European Cup Winners Cup in 1965.  I don’t recall anyone at Rangers not being happy at winning that competition. They had three players play for England when winning the World Cup  hence their fancy 1966 seating .Their fans are ,in the majority ,East Londoners who have supported the team for generations through years of winning absolutely fuck all.Not many glory hunters there.

They certainly got a freebie with the stadium but unlike many other clubs they used that bigger capacity and tv money to open up access to cheap season tickets for their fans. 

Nothing at all wrong with that club.

Some are oblivious to outside Rangers mate.