McGregor Stays

esquire8

Just now, esquire8 said:

"Aye but hes an absolute legend"

That's the defence.

I've seen that. Every legend has a point where it is time to move on/retire. Whether it was Greig, Jardine, McCoist, Gough, Goram, or any other.

Tbh, it must take some brass neck to have that 'farewell' at Hampden then sign a new deal. Like those cunts you work with that leave, get all the presents then come back six weeks later with their tail between their legs.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re aware we’ve in the middle of June eh?

I am yes but we are re signing the likes of McGregor Davis and Arfield who are taking up wages/space in an already bloated squad struggle to see many players coming in until more go out tbh. 

17 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I am yes but we are re signing the likes of McGregor Davis and Arfield who are taking up wages/space in an already bloated squad struggle to see many players coming in until more go out tbh. 

You’re complaining about not replacing a 4th choice at best striker, we’ve got months left to go

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've seen that. Every legend has a point where it is time to move on/retire. Whether it was Greig, Jardine, McCoist, Gough, Goram, or any other.

Tbh, it must take some brass neck to have that 'farewell' at Hampden then sign a new deal. Like those cunts you work with that leave, get all the presents then come back six weeks later with their tail between their legs.

Yeah, so annoying every podcast even the ones who want him to leave start with "I love mcgregor but..." obviously we all rated him but as you say time catches up with everyone.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Yeah, so annoying every podcast even the ones who want him to leave start with "I love mcgregor but..." obviously we all rated him but as you say time catches up with everyone.

Tbh, I can't say I love him. I still think he pulled a cunt's trick on 2012 when he chased the cash and walked out on his contract. Can't deny his performances though. Still, I wouldn't be surprised now if both McCrorie and McLaughlin look to move on this summer.