McGregor Stays

esquire8

43 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Davis Arfield and now McGregor.

This could be a long summer

I’m going to wait until I hear what his role is before I get all depressed. However If he’s number one then there’s a good chance I’ll be scudding a bottle of bleach! 

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’m going to wait until I hear what his role is before I get all depressed. However If he’s number one then there’s a good chance I’ll be scudding a bottle of bleach! 

Mcgregor was number 1 last month in Europa league final and now has signed a new deal.

Are folk seriously thinking that he’ll now be our number 2? 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

It's June 20th ya numpty

I was saying similar things to you last season. “It’s alright, it’s still early I’m sure the board have targets lined up”

Only they didn’t, they waited until we were pumped out the Champions League before deciding to sign some Bosmans.

The squad needs a refresh and there is zero indication of prior planning, every other club seems to line players up prior to the window, sign them and get them bedded in nice and early.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I was saying similar things to you last season. “It’s alright, it’s still early I’m sure the board have targets lined up”

Only they didn’t, they waited until we were pumped out the Champions League before deciding to sign some Bosmans.

The squad needs a refresh and there is zero indication of prior planning, every other club seems to line players up prior to the window, sign them and get them bedded in nice and early.

It’s embarrassing our transfer “strategy” tbh, another bad window would surely be the end of Ross Wilson 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Exactly, it’s the same every year targets should be in for the first day of training

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor was number 1 last month in Europa league final and now has signed a new deal.

Are folk seriously thinking that he’ll now be our number 2? 

It’s more hope tbh! 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Kept us in it against Leipzig at home with that second half save but had a fair few disasters in the league. Not sure how this is going to play out tbh. 

Think in Europe he performs better as he has more to do it’s a concentration issue in league games now imo, also the fact most sides in our league will just lump it into the box 

I honestly can’t say he cost us in Europe which is fine, I think sometimes he has to pull off crazy saves because he doesn’t stop the initial play by coming for a cross etc. 

I wouldn’t mind McGregor in Europe only but we can all see the difference McLaughlin made in the SCF. 90% of teams in the leagues best hope is over the top or cross balls, McLaughlin deals with both really well.