McGregor Stays

esquire8

7 minutes ago, shaka said:

It's disturbing that we have people at the club who still think these guys are valid first team options for the new season when they were already declining rapidly as the last season progressed.  The team desperately needs new players and new ideas.

Keeping squad players from a squad that failed to deliver the title is madness we should be letting these guys go and signing better than what we have. 

38 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Ross Wilson 

If he thinks tying down Goldson for another 3 years, extending Arfield, Davis and McGregor contracts is job done then he's sadly mistaken. 

We need two or three quality signings. Not development/squad players but players that are 1st team quality, or 1st team ready. 

Next we'll be hearing Hagi will be like a new signing (I'm waiting on that one next) 

That aside, you never know he might surprise us, but better to get business done sooner rather than later. 

15 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If he thinks tying down Goldson for another 3 years, extending Arfield, Davis and McGregor contracts is job done then he's sadly mistaken. 

We need two or three quality signings. Not development/squad players but players that are 1st team quality, or 1st team ready. 

Next we'll be hearing Hagi will be like a new signing (I'm waiting on that one next) 

That aside, you never know he might surprise us, but better to get business done sooner rather than later. 

Id say we need more than 2 or 3 tbh but that would at least be a start. 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Id say we need more than 2 or 3 tbh but that would at least be a start. 

Yeah we do tbh, but realistically now all we are probably - more hopefully-  going to get.

Maybe a couple of loans on top right enough, but they have to be worthwhile loans, not like the January ones we just witnessed. 

5 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Nobody is questioning his shot stopping ability.

What is beyond question is that his command of his area and awful distribution spreads utter panic in the defence in front of him. Instead of solely concentrating on what is going on in front of them, they're worrying about what is going to happen behind.

He is an utter liability.

I don’t want him as no 1 but not bad an utter liability helping us get to a European final 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Ross Wilson 

I don't think Ross Wilson escapes blame but Gio is clearly happy enough to sanction this.

It's not like there were any obstacles stopping him from saying it was time to move on from McGregor. 

Celtic about to shift Juranovic over after 10 months for a massive profit. We haven't sold anyone in years, other than NP.

They're uncovering gems all over the world and we are shovelling millions in the pocket of an absolute dud like Arron Ramsay and then renewing the contracts of old men. It's laughable.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Celtic about to shift Juranovic over after 10 months for a massive profit. We haven't sold anyone in years, other than NP.

They're uncovering gems all over the world and we are shovelling millions in the pocket of an absolute dud like Arron Ramsay and then renewing the contracts of old men. It's laughable.

Link to the price?

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Link to the price?

No idea what the price is, but if they don't at least treble what they paid for him I'd be shocked. Add to that the fact he hit the ground running and helped win them the league and they've pulled off another masterstroke.

They're so far in front of us with recruitment it's a joke.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

No idea what the price is, but if they don't at least treble what they paid for him I'd be shocked. Add to that the fact he hit the ground running and helped win them the league and they've pulled off another masterstroke.

They're so far in front of us with recruitment it's a joke.

You said and I quote, word for word. 

Can you give any validity of what you said. 

7 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You said and I quote, word for word. 

Can you give any validity of what you said. 

Validity = "logically sound"

The logic = a club with a history of repeatedly selling players for huge profits won't sell a player with years left on his contract for anything less than a huge profit.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

The logic = a club with a history of repeatedly selling players for huge profits won't sell a player with years left on his contract for anything less than a huge profit.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Fulla jobby