Union Bears - 2021/22

Sorry but half of them are under 18 and think they are more important than the rest of us who have been going to Ibrox before they were even in  their da’s sacks. We seen it in Scottish cup final running between us all like they were organising something important, then the cunts in the ski masks?   What the fuck is that all about?    We are not Seria A.   

And when do they take on  ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ? When we were younger we fought like fuck with celtic fans,  they are would be casuals then head home to mummy and daddy but they are better than bears who have been going for decades.

They want my respect?  Put a few of that green brigade in hospital since they are the big bad young team at Ibrox , they look so hard all dressed in black being marched along by the police and stewards.  One question how the fuck do these people know where this young team are meeting up?

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry but half of them are under 18 and think they are more important than the rest of us who have been going to Ibrox before they were even in  their da’s sacks. We seen it in Scottish cup final running between us all like they were organising something important, then the cunts in the ski masks?   What the fuck is that all about?    We are not Seria A.   

And when do they take on ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ ?  When we were younger we fought like fuck with celtic fans,  they are would be casuals then head home to mummy and daddy but they are better than bears who have been going for decades.

They want my respect?  Put a few of that green brigade in hospital since they are the big bad young team at Ibrox , they look so hard all dressed in black being marched along by the police and stewards.  One question how the fuck do these people know where this young team are meeting up}

😂

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

idk-mind.gif

Fuck sake does not take much to impress you, a couple of the young team stay next to you and your shit scared of them?  As I said majority of them are wee Fanny’s , want our respect? Smash that mob to fuck next time they are at Ibrox ,  oh I forgot mummy and daddy would not like them getting the jail.  

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Fuck sake does not take much to impress you, a couple of the young team stay next to you and your shit scared of them?  As I said majority of them are wee Fanny’s , want our respect? Smash that mob to fuck next time they are at Ibrox ,  oh I forgot mummy and daddy would not like them getting the jail.  

What's the story here mate? 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

A would smash you. 

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And when do they take on  ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ? When we were younger we fought like fuck with celtic fans,  they are would be casuals then head home to mummy and daddy but they are better than bears who have been going for decades.

They want my respect?  Put a few of that green brigade in hospital since they are the big bad young team at Ibrox , they look so hard all dressed in black being marched along by the police and stewards.  One question how the fuck do these people know where this young team are meeting up?

Let’s be honest here, you’ve not got a fucking clue :lol: