Cole McKinnon

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'd prefer if they grew up supporting us, particularly rather than them.

But any adult that cares about whether the kid's family is Protestant or that they encouraged the kid to play in a flute band the way that @falkirkNS does, seemingly over how good they actually are at football, is an absolute weirdo.

Obviously it would be preferable but I honestly couldn’t really care. There’s more clubs than just us and them btw 

We aren’t going to develop a player and then sell them to celtic anyway. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Obviously it would be preferable but I honestly couldn’t really care. There’s more clubs than just us and them btw 

We aren’t going to develop a player and then sell them to celtic anyway. 

I think it's more there just seems to be a lack of commitment from a number of youngsters we've had who supposedly or are known to follow them. Comparative to say McCrorie, Patterson, King, Barjonas etc.

I mind less when they switch allegiances to us, but it would have been an utter travesty if we'd have had someone like Dickson become a regular for us whilst continuing to support them.

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'd prefer if they grew up supporting us, particularly rather than them.

But any adult that cares about whether the kid's family is Protestant or that they encouraged the kid to play in a flute band the way that @falkirkNS does, seemingly over how good they actually are at football, is an absolute weirdo.

Your the weirdo IMO.

Fuck yer Liam Burts IMO.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

There’s nothing better than seeing a Rangers fan coming through as a player and becoming a success in the first team. 

Course there is. Rangers lifting a league title, Rangers lifting literally any cup, Rangers playing and winning on the European stage…

In all seriousness I understand what you’re saying but it’s a pretty rare thing nowadays and as I mentioned before not every single person supports either us or them.

15 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Comes from good protestant stock, would love to have a Ian Ferguson type player come through and dominate for the next 15 years.

Iain Ferguson family thou Protestants did not follow Rangers. Iain was always a Rangers fan thou,  A good parkheid boy.

10 hours ago, gmcf said:

Some of their top players supported us as kids ,and from what I've heard , is still the case today , not that yould know it with their attitude towards us.

Just genuinely curious who? As far as I know McGregor and Forrest, and not a chance they support Rangers anymore.