Cole McKinnon

falkirkNS

33 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Just genuinely curious who? As far as I know McGregor and Forrest, and not a chance they support Rangers anymore. 

They're the two I've heard from the present,  but if you go back a few years you'll have Dalgleish , Murdo McLeod just off the top of my head . 

You'd have hoped he would've got a better move than the championship tbf. Sadly its rare we loan out a player to the championship and they come back an improved player ready to play their part for us. Definitely needs a loan but I'd have hoped he could've got in at a middling-lower end top flight team tbh

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

You'd have hoped he would've got a better move than the championship tbf. Sadly its rare we loan out a player to the championship and they come back an improved player ready to play their part for us. Definitely needs a loan but I'd have hoped he could've got in at a middling-lower end top flight team tbh

Based on what? He was at East Fife last year, he's obviously nowhere near that level yet.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think he could stick it in the Premiership tbh. Thistle he could feasibly play every week though so suppose that’s the difference.

Haven't seen much of him but East Fife to top flight seems like a huge jump. Think it's a decent enough move.

Good move for him as there will be pressure on him to perform at Thistle, hope he kicks on.

Whatever happened to Ben Williamson, did really well at Arbroath but seemed to struggle to get game time at Livingston.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think he's physically developed enough and has the brain and the edge to his game to play for a top flight team tbh. 

Unless he’s far and above ahead of what they’ve got, who would take him on loan?

On 28/06/2022 at 17:38, gmcf said:

They're the two I've heard from the present,  but if you go back a few years you'll have Dalgleish , Murdo McLeod just off the top of my head . 

Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, Davie Provan, Murdo McLeod, Alan McInally, Craig Burley, Scott Brown, James Forrest, Callum McGregor, are all bluenoses. Or rather were. I am sure there was a few bluenoses in the Lisbon Lions team as well, one of whom spoke publicly about the abuse he suffered at Parkhead for not hiding the fact.