Cole McKinnon

falkirkNS

58 minutes ago, Rangers Da 1872 said:

Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, Davie Provan, Murdo McLeod, Alan McInally, Craig Burley, Scott Brown, James Forrest, Callum McGregor, are all bluenoses. Or rather were. I am sure there was a few bluenoses in the Lisbon Lions team as well, one of whom spoke publicly about the abuse he suffered at Parkhead for not hiding the fact. 

There were certainly quite a few . I'd guess it would be Ronnie Simpson yould be referring to. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/07/2022 at 19:36, Rangers Da 1872 said:

Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, Davie Provan, Murdo McLeod, Alan McInally, Craig Burley, Scott Brown, James Forrest, Callum McGregor, are all bluenoses. Or rather were. I am sure there was a few bluenoses in the Lisbon Lions team as well, one of whom spoke publicly about the abuse he suffered at Parkhead for not hiding the fact. 

Lex Baillie whose old man Doug played for Rangers and Tom McAdam brother Colin played for Us as well are another two. How they could do it I don’t know. Tommy Gemmell used to get called a DOB by some of his teammates. Jist the craic right enough. If my memory serves me well Derek Whyte Used to be a Bluenose and Davie Moyes.

How could anyone one who supported us pull on their strip and play in front of those scum fans?  It's utterly beyond me. If anyone I knew or was related to did that I'd never speak to them again.

If you're good enough to get offered a contract or a transfer to them then your presumably good enough to have decent choices to go elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

How could anyone one who supported us pull on their strip and play in front of those scum fans?  It's utterly beyond me. If anyone I knew or was related to did that I'd never speak to them again.

If you're good enough to get offered a contract or a transfer to them then your presumably good enough to have decent choices to go elsewhere.

I forgot Dixie Deans was a Prod, when he signed his uncle ordered  a lorry load of manure and got it dumped in his front garden.

• 3 weeks later...