Walter Smith and his Rangers send off

RFC55

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Superb man :rangers:

Was in the home end that day. Sat down and had the polis step in after 20 seconds :lol:

work mate said “mate you’re brutal gonae just stay quiet for a bit”

1 0 “awww here you ya fat dick how about that” :lol:

“a hate hun fucks” 

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

one of the very best for the very best 

I had to work that day, my auld man and myself told the crane driver to keep us updated, after 10 minutes we thought he was taking the piss and warned him at height if he was ripping it he was getting his baws toed, we refused to believe him until he put it on the radios we were directing him with. 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Don’t hink the taigs had kicked off and we were 2 up lol 

They had chucked it before it began. Was superb

Wish I could go back and relive games like that. Maybe try stay sober for them to take it all in 😆 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They had chucked it before it began. Was superb

Wish I could go back and relive games like that. Maybe try stay sober for them to take it all in 😆 

Is there a no a clip a Lennon being told it’s 1 0 and he says you’re fucking kidding :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres a clip where they go to the piggery when we are two or three up and he looks fucking pig sick 🤣

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mind the nightmare on kerrydale street youtube vids, theres one of that title win, brilliant stuff

16 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Mind being in tears as a wee guy watching the great man taking his final lap of Ibrox in the pishing rain against Dundee united the week or so prior.

Is and always will be the Rangers legend too me. 

Mind that well. Old man was saying he wasn't feeling too great and didn't want to go.

Told him to shut it and get his arse into the car. He was grateful for that afterwards.

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Hates saying this but Naismith on his day was absolutely unplayable.

Why would you hate saying it mate? He was fantastic and for his stature decievingly good in the air. Played his part in many trophy wins.

I'm not sure that the course of events would have differed much after the season of 11-12 but when Naismith got injured in December '11 our form was awful and that's no coincedence.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Why would you hate saying it mate? He was fantastic and for his stature decievingly good in the air. Played his part in many trophy wins.

I'm not sure that the course of events would have differed much after the season of 11-12 but when Naismith got injured in December '11 our form was awful and that's no coincedence.

Mccoist didnt have a clue what to do when we lost him that season