John Park

Just now, demise said:

5:59 he thumped his heart, the badge was on the centre of the shirt. Having said that, regardless of the 2 goals he scored agains Rangers, he scored some 118 for the club. That includes 10 against the scum, some of which helped us win titles and sent their fanbase into a meltdown mode. For that ill always be thankful. 

👍

7 minutes ago, demise said:

5:59 he thumped his heart, not the badge as the badge was on the centre of the shirt. Having said that, regardless of the 2 goals he scored agains Rangers, he scored some 118 for the club. That includes 10 against the scum, some of which helped us win titles and sent their fanbase into a meltdown mode. For that ill always be thankful. 

Guilty as charged yer honour

@RFC55

Thumped as he looked into the corner of the lisbon lions stand.

That enough proof for you ?

Thumped the badge/heart

I remember it clear as fucking day. I got 12 hours to think about that. Lucky enough never done wrong apart from shouted a few obsenties whilst running to the front steps. 

Id hate to think what theyd do in this day and age mind you.

I dont forget easy.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Horsed out the peadodome the day he ran along the front of the Lisbona Lioness stand Infront of the Rangers support goading and slapping the Septic badge, yes. Just a pup, would the same inner hatred be there today, yes it would. Micky bastards. Wouldn't get horsed out now though. I refuse to pass through the chamber of secrets turnstyles now if I ever got unlucky as I call it and landed with one.

Anyway, I know of Park from his Hibs days is where he made his name and he's a bear, like another poster said, how he ever worked for that filth I do not know.

That’s not what happens at 5:59, the section of the video you now keep mentioning. He neither kisses nor slaps the badge and he definitely isn’t running along a stand 

So as per usual you’re talking shite 

23 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Guilty as charged yer honour

@RFC55

Thumped as he looked into the corner of the lisbon lions stand.

That enough proof for you ?

Thumped the badge/heart

I remember it clear as fucking day. I got 12 hours to think about that. Lucky enough never done wrong apart from shouted a few obsenties whilst running to the front steps. 

Id hate to think what theyd do in this day and age mind you.

I dont forget easy.

Well you didn’t remember clear as day, you said he kissed the badge, he never done that at all 

11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Well you didn’t remember clear as day, you said he kissed the badge, he never done that at all 

I was heavy intoxicated to be fair and it was a long time ago.

Why i could never take to him.

Had chance to go to some night not too long ago where he was one if the speakers.

Couldnt trust myself not to grill or ask the question.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s not what happens at 5:59, the section of the video you now keep mentioning. He neither kisses nor slaps the badge and he definitely isn’t running along a stand 

So as per usual you’re talking shite 

Ok Super Agent Wullie.

Thanks for your input.

11 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Tongue in cheek mate

Spent a full day in London Road, the day he scored twice against us and kissed the badge, had to explain myself to Lawrence McIntyre why i got horsed out of porkheid that day....

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Oh he f....k did, I will remember that for life what he did that day, I got fkd out for his such actions and spent a few hours in London Road to "cool off" as they said. 

Like anything with any tarrier connection, I would never fully take too. 

Would I have burnt my season ticket back in the day of the MoJo signing, probably not as such, but Id expect then It was huge obviously, I was too young to understand it. I do know of a few, for sure 1 who never went back to Ibrox after that.

Are we a different generation, yes as such times have moved on, I will back every player regardless or what race or creed they are, however anything linked to that peadophile down ridden mob from across the city I wont ever take too, Ever. 

Was it a day or a few hours?

What's Park been doing since he left the scum?

Has he been widely considered successful in these roles?

Has he been brought in for a specific facet of transfers - Academy age / B team level / moneyball for core players or future superstars, home grown or foreigners etc? Do we know the detail of his remit and how well and when he last worked in that area?

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What's Park been doing since he left the scum?

Has he been widely considered successful in these roles?

Has he been brought in for a specific facet of transfers - Academy age / B team level / moneyball for core players or future superstars, home grown or foreigners etc? Do we know the detail of his remit and how well and when he last worked in that area?

Joined Blackburn last summer and left this summer. Seems to have left because Tony Mowbrey is away according to reports. 

Couldn't find anything in terms of achievements over the past season and seems to have left on good terms with the club itself... some of the Blackburn fans don't seem too bothered right enough going by twitter. 

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-facing-fresh-behind-the-scenes-exit/