New Catering

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They would have to be vegetarian if they are advertised as it

They should but it doesnt always happen. I've ordered things at say Taco Bell that are listed as vegetarian and theyve arrived with meat in it. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

They should but it doesnt always happen. I've ordered things at say Taco Bell that are listed as vegetarian and theyve arrived with meat in it. 

Seems like quite extreme false advertising considering the distress that could cause someone that doesn’t eat meat 

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Seems like quite extreme false advertising considering the distress that could cause someone that doesn’t eat meat 

Sounds more like an order got mixed up once and a conspiracy theory was hatched to explain it 😅

18 hours ago, Madina said:

I went along to the training session and noticed the hot dogs were listed as being vegetarain.  Did I fck trust them that they were so got a macaroni pie! Anyone who had the nacho dog confirm if they were vegetarian? 

You buy it and confirm it rather than letting other veggies run the gauntlet 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I didn’t know Taco Bell had veggie options. Apart from nachos what else?

You get an option of fillings to choose from, beef, chicken or black beans. So essentially everything they sell. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I’ll no go into it publicly but see whoever signs these deals off and does our due diligence :lol:

Mate there’s none you can phone up and ask to be a sponsor if you’ve got the cash, I got offered to be an official partner last year when I was looking at advertising