New Catering

Burger was spot on actually similar to a BK burger fresher and tastier than the dross that was served up before .

Seems the key is keep the burger out of the bun in the oven and obviously not being sealed in a bag means it's not dry and stodgy.

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I find it strange that you are struggling to believe that in this day and age something is card payment only. 

Struggling 😂

What I find strange is you (sometimes)

and only sticking up for the old boys n gals that like cash.  Specifically the old boy in front of me who likes to use cash, I bought him a pie for his troubles  

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Struggling 😂

What I find strange is you (sometimes)

and only sticking up for the old boys n gals that like cash.  Specifically the old boy in front of me who likes to use cash, I bought him a pie for his troubles  

You couldn’t believe it so yes, I see that as struggling.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can’t believe it’s cashless ffs. 

I don’t usually buy anything, get it before I go in as it was overpriced pish. But the wee man needed water which I had left in the car, am bad, he needs to take drinks every so often. So it’s in a carton and they start pouring it I said just give me the carton so he can open and shut it, I said they cup lids are useless it can get spilt. The wee guy who was some sort ‘team leader’, he was only about 12 😁 nice wee guy but😁says sorry we’ll get fined if somebody throws one but it’s basically paper said I, he said I know I’ve told ‘them’ that but nobody is listening. So they poured it and I noticed the black puddin sausage roll advertised and I said I’m trying that, so they give me it and by this time I’ve got my cash in hand and about 3 of them went Oh it’s card only!😂To which I replied you are fuckin kiddin, at that the wee guy shouted it’s a awe right take it for nothing. Good customer service that I thought. 😎Good start to the home season free fayre and three points. Later I noticed punters in front of me with cartons of water, no cups. Cash is still king😉

29 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The kiosks were all cashless last season as well. It’s not a new development. Loads of places in general have been cashless since the lockdowns ended. If you’re still surprised by it you’re an idiot IMO. 

@KeyserSoze struggled to believe it