John Souttar

RangersMedia

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A brutal illness that really seems to be appearing a lot in recent years. 

Souttar will come good for us. I thought he looked easily Hearts best player against us in the SC final. 

He was the best player on the pitch that day.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Was posted on here last week his brother passed away - now being reported in the media.

After what happened to Fernando, I'd be astonished if any Rangers fan didn't give Souttar their full support the next time he takes to the field for us - leave form / quality aside. MND is a bastard of a disease

Should be a given really regardless of what’s happened.

Absolutely horrible disease. 

It makes what a certain few on here were spewing about Souttar the other day even more disgraceful in my eyes.

Putting the club first and taking family time rather than taking to the field to avoid sub par performances, just as an example. Get to fuck...

Perhaps he wanted to take his mind off of it, or dedicate a win or a goal to his brother. I know I would happily give up 3 points for that to happen.

Gutted for Souttar. Imagine viewing your brother in that light only to lose them so young and to such a horrific disease.

Devastating news and I hope his family can recover from this.

Losing someone so close to you takes a heavy toll no matter how strong a person you are. 

I am sure Rangers and his teammates have been there for John and his family in this most testing of times. We can only listen and do our best to console through this tragic period. 

Some things ar more important than football.