*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

Fancy us strongly tonight, the away goal rule change has served us well last season when we've had to turn games around at Ibrox, I wouldn't be totally comfortable with keeping a clean sheet so if that rule was still in place I think it might be glorious failure but I fancy us to go through, the atmosphere will spook USG.

If we get an early goal it won't be in doubt but even if we have to wait for it, even if that first goal comes in the 60-70th minute, the atmosphere will spook them and there's no many worse feelings in football when you're clinging onto a lead against the tide and a whirlwind of noise.

20 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

An early goal would be great but we really need to up our performance tomorrow night.  I think we will win but not sure if it will be by a big enough margin.  If my memory is correct then I don't believe we have ever come back from 2 goals down in the away leg of any European tie.

We haven't, but there's always a first time 

2 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Are you one of those freaks that calls a gardener to fix a gas leak.

I just prefer to order food from people who are known for it.

Could say more but don't want to hi-jack an important thread

Dominoes doesn’t have a pure breed Italian in everyone of their kitchens mate spinning one pizza after another on his index finger .