Rangers best free kicks

Essandoh

Mind Arteta hit a similar free kick to that Patrick one against Motherwell. Was some day that as I managed to wangle player lounge access and always remember standing next to De Boer both of us watching his goal on the tv screens in the lounge after the game. Also couldn’t stop staring at James McFaddens rat tail. Good times. 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Every day of the week for me.

0CEF6362-EF82-418D-B35E-42E2E944EDE0.jpeg

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

Never get tired of watching that goal , I remember him scoring a similar one against hibs at Ibrox , 2nd leg of a League cup semi final .

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

This is right up there for me. The distance out is ridiculous and it was a win that made me feel like it was finally our year too.

Came in this thread to say this. The distance, the bend + whip on it to beat a goalkeeper who is a big guy, is just amazing

Just now, Fred H Crawford said:

Never get tired of watching that goal , I remember him scoring a similar one against hibs at Ibrox , 2nd leg of a League cup semi final .

I was up the other end behind the goal and I’d swear you could hear it hit that net.  Stunning.

19 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Came in this thread to say this. The distance, the bend + whip on it to beat a goalkeeper who is a big guy, is just amazing

The dip is so extreme that one of the defenders in the wall steps out nonchalantly thinking it's flying miles over. Tit. 

8 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure how true it is but apparently Jim Leighton said something along the lines of he got a fingertip to  that to which Davie Cooper apparently replied, Aye, On the way back oot 😂

Heard Davie mention it on a documentary. He said he met up with Leighton with the Scotland squad. Leighton said (if I remember correctly) I nearly got my hand to it. Coop replied, aye on the way out. 😄

On 07/08/2022 at 00:34, Essandoh said:

That Albertz goal is hit so hard it looks the videos been edited

I cannot fathom how that must’ve felt seeing it in person 

I can remember it (or at least I can recall the feeling when he scored), and it was incredible. It wasn't just a case of him hitting it as hard as he could. His consistency to keep the ball low and hard was incredible.