*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

I'd like to see Colak start, don't think he deserves dropped and Alfie isn't quite there yet with his fitness. Colak is scoring and these are still ultimately 3 crucial points.

Alfie to come on at half time and play with Colak before he makes way after an hour and leaves Alfie as our CF.

Good opportunity to raise tempo, get in and about a poor team, and hopefully get a good few goals.

Minutes for Davies, Yilmaz, Matondo and Morelos. Rest Lundstram and Tillman who looked exhausted on Tuesday. Huge 3 games after this one which should be fairly routine.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz

Arfield Jack Lawrence

Matondo Morelos Kent

3-0 Morelos, Lawrence and Colak off the bench

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Minutes for Davies, Yilmaz, Matondo and Morelos. Rest Lundstram and Matondo who looked exhausted on Tuesday. Huge 3 games after this one which should be fairly routine.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz

Arfield Jack Lawrence

Matondo Morelos Kent

3-0 Morelos, Lawrence and Colak off the bench

Emmmmmmmm 

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

At this stage of the season , and worried about European hangovers that we sometimes get , I'd take any win . A boring 1-0 will do me . 

I’m hoping Tuesday provides a lift and gives the team a bit of a spark to be honest

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Fucking hate watching us play St Johnstone. Always the worst games of the season.

The 0-0 in February 2019 and our 1-0 win there in March are two of the most terrible games of senior football I've ever been at.

I was in hospitality for that 0-0 game, absolutely fucking woeful. IIRC we had maybe 1 shot on target?

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fucking hate watching us play St Johnstone. Always the worst games of the season.

The 0-0 in February 2019 and our 1-0 win there in March are two of the most terrible games of senior football I've ever been at.

I have zero recollection of this happening whatsoever

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I was in hospitality for that 0-0 game, absolutely fucking woeful. IIRC we had maybe 1 shot on target?

Sounds about right. It was dreadful. I remember thinking about 5 minutes after half time that it was going to be 0-0. We'd drawn 0-0 the week before against Kilmarnock in the cup and that was awful and all.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That 1-0 was a shocker, one piece of quality was the goal.