PSV Away

left winger

11 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

No doubt because its such a short turnaround between games they will fill it, people can get a day off work short notice not multiple but.

Aye , I used it going to Vienna for that reason - just 1 day off work . Back then I'm sure it was in the region of £350 though . 

47 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Aye , I used it going to Vienna for that reason - just 1 day off work . Back then I'm sure it was in the region of £350 though . 

Big difference though. Vienna was last group game so draw in August for a game in December. Plenty of time planning with advance notice outside a holiday period. Maribor was extortionate for the day trip that year around the same time we are playing PSV.

Day trips for group stages this year will not be too bad. I'd expect 4-500 mark. Brondby last year was reasonable.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Big difference though. Vienna was last group game so draw in August for a game in December. Plenty of time planning with advance notice outside a holiday period. Maribor was extortionate for the day trip that year around the same time we are playing PSV.

Day trips for group stages this year will not be too bad. I'd expect 4-500 mark. Brondby last year was reasonable.

Ahh , got you . Trying to arrange planes at such short notice - I hadn't thought of that angle 👍

Was at the Brondby game , just made our own way for that one . 

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

That is a ridiculous cost.

That is the very expensive cost of living mate. I don't blame Rangers though.  Airlines are ripping people off and cancel at last minute. All the big companies are at it.  

I expect my fuel bill to be higher than my mortgage soon. 

Fucking tragic!!!