Rabbi Matondo

Essandoh

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Pre-season and 2nd half today have been excellent

Competitive games up until HT today fairly poor. 

If he can find his feet at putting in more of the former rather than the latter he'll be a player for us

Too predictable at times and I don’t know whether his improvement second half was due to a rocket from Gio at half time or the opposition tiring.

When tries to knock it past an opponent to chase, it usually knocks off the opponent and we lose possession.

Good win today but I’ll be surprised to see Matondo in the starting eleven against PSV.

53 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Pre-season and 2nd half today have been excellent

Competitive games up until HT today fairly poor. 

If he can find his feet at putting in more of the former rather than the latter he'll be a player for us

Think they played him on the left today out of position but was great 2nd half 👏 

Just now, LaaRFC said:

Rekon he’ll be a bit like Kent in that we’ll see his best performances in Europe or in the odd domestic game where our opponent actually attack us. 

So far he’s struggled against “low blocks” but it’s early days. 

He’s hardly struggled at all, he’s played a game and a half and got three assists and nearly scored a screamer today 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s hardly struggled at all, he’s played a game and a half and got three assists and nearly scored a screamer today 

Two assists and one was a slide tackle because he lost possession. I thought he was decent, but Wright was more direct. However, RM loves rating games on stats.

Sorry two assists today. I thought you meant 3

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Two assists and one was a slide tackle because he lost possession. I thought he was decent, but Wright was more direct. However, RM loves rating games on stats.

Sorry two assists today. I thought you meant 3

Matondo without the assists had a better game than Wright.