*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope hes 100% wrong with Davis.

I don't think there's really a clear pick out of Davis, Jack and Kamara right now. Hard to judge against guff in the SPFL. Davis really good v Killie, Jack really good v St Johnstone and Kamara generally pretty good in Europe as long as he's not pushed forward.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I don't think there's really a clear pick out of Davis, Jack and Kamara right now. Hard to judge against guff in the SPFL. Davis really good v Killie, Jack really good v St Johnstone and Kamara generally pretty good in Europe as long as he's not pushed forward.

In Europe it’s Kamara all day long. Davis or Jack shouldn’t be starting tonight 

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

think it's just trying to fit in Lawrence, Tillman, Kent and Matondo in the one team and Matondo is probably the impact player out of those off the bench. I was really hoping for Davies but then again it might not be the team anyway.

I get that but how many years is that now we have shoehorned players into that position?

Sands would really worry me tbh. Would be a huge step up in class from anything he's faced before. At least Davies has been playing against world class players in training.

Would also have gone for Jack (or maybe Kamara), primarily as cover for Tav if he bombs forward given Tillman is likely to be an inside right. 

Will see when actual team comes out

26 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Sands would really worry me tbh. Would be a huge step up in class from anything he's faced before. At least Davies has been playing against world class players in training.

Would also have gone for Jack (or maybe Kamara), primarily as cover for Tav if he bombs forward given Tillman is likely to be an inside right. 

Will see when actual team comes out

I like Morelos and Kent but wouldn’t go that far

22 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

This will be a tough fuckin game. Just give everything from start to finish. Come on Rangers

I think it will be really difficult as well but hoping for a result that means we can still do it next week.

I will not be able to see the game tonight, booked a trip to Shetland months ago and this game pops up on our date of travel. :sad:

The WiFi on the boat is what you could say 'off and on' :lol: but will be hoping to get some info from the match thread on here. We stop at Kirkwall at 11pm so will get the result then. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it will be really difficult as well but hoping for a result that means we can still do it next week.

I will not be able to see the game tonight, booked a trip to Shetland months ago and this game pops up on our date of travel. :sad:

The WiFi on the boat is what you could say 'off and on' :lol: but will be hoping to get some info from the match thread on here. We stop at Kirkwall at 11pm so will get the result then. 

Can you not buy a 4g/5g day pass from your mobile provider ?

3 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Can you not buy a 4g/5g day pass from your mobile provider ?

I assume you would still need to get the WiFi from the boat to provide the signal and it is poor especially with the boat busy at this time of year. Thanks for the info though. :thumbup: