*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Fuck that, I hope to win by as many goals as possible and then pump them again, my heart couldn't stand your required outcome.

Fair do's, but experience of us in Europe tells me it absolutely will be heart in the mouth edge of the seat nail-biting stuff till the final whistle.

I’m thankful Gakpo doesn’t play on the right wing, would fear for Borna up against him.

Hopefully Tav can deal with him well enough.

Best case scenario is he’s forced onto the back foot and they have to worry about our attacking players rather than vice versa.

34 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Theres a lad on twitter who's been posting the starting 11s the morning of the game since Gio took charge.

...and does he think he's helping us?

probably not a question that can be answered...but anyone trying to get 'likes' for info like that need to have a look at themselves(if they are one of us).

I'm going to be full on optimist and say 2-0 to us. 

They're a good team, but i think we will go for it tonight and play more defensively second leg. A two goal lead would be a fair lead to defend and hit on the counter. I don't fancy us having to travel there needing a goal or two.