*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Think we've been brilliant tbh, against what is a top side outside of the 'big' leagues.

Loving Sands at centre half personally.

Sands has been tremendous so far.  From our attacking corners though it feels a bit too easy to defend against us as they can just mark Goldson.  Balogun and Helander both got important goals for us from corners last year.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Morelos and it ain't even close yet.

That’s fair. A match fit Morelos is fucking brilliant and at least we have a great option to change things now.

Although Colak has been a better signing than I expected and I am starting to fall in love a little bit.

Just now, Finny said:

His header out was brutal mate. 

Goldson couldn't do much with it - Tillman got his head to the cross first and the ball went on a low flat trajectory downward after that. PSV got lucky with how the ball fell ( but to be honest, with their height/physicality I think that's how they play in the penlaty box - a percentage game ) and the actual shot was kinda scuffed but still went in.

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Can Colak and Morelos play in the same team??

Not really, I dont think anyway.

No one really plays 4-4-2 anymore. Not sure if there could be some formation with 3 at the back that would allow two strikers, but I think ideally one of the strikers would be a wee pace merchant anyway. 

Just now, Muz333 said:

That’s fair. A match fit Morelos is fucking brilliant and at least we have a great option to change things now.

Although Colak has been a better signing than I expected and I am starting to fall in love a little bit.

Don't get me wrong hes far and away the no2 striker at the club now and great to have as a replacement but no one is getting near what Morelos does for us.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Actually think Kamara would be a good shout if Tillman was to go off.

I kinda hope he stays on though. He has that moment of magic in him to do something really special in this game I think.

Arfield seems to be the go to man in that position, although i agree with you.