*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

Nerves kicking in majorly but also mixed in with excitement 

We have proved that we are more the capable of holding our own in the Europa and I think now as a squad and a club we are ready to give that next level a go. It won’t be easy by any means but we have done more than enough in my eyes over last few years for me to think we can go and give a decent account of ourselves 

Hearing that old music back at Ibrox pre kick off will be nice but I want it properly there for a group stage fixture next month.

25 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I’m always a bit negative before games, but I think we’ll struggle in this tie 😢

I’m feeling the same if I’m honest, I think this match has probably come a bit too soon for us as we get our new players settled in. More than happy to be proven wrong though.

13 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I’m feeling the same if I’m honest, I think this match has probably come a bit too soon for us as we get our new players settled in. More than happy to be proven wrong though.

Big worry if it’s too early for us 

We have know all summer that we had champions league qualifiers coming up 

1 hour ago, Big Al 55 said:

I’m always a bit negative before games, but I think we’ll struggle in this tie 😢

Im the same, i always say we will struggle. so i will continue to say this and  hopefully im proved wrong again. 

think he will play, Lundstram, Jack ,Lawrence and Tillman. 

We need a lead, I think we need 2 goal lead at least going over there but you cant grumble at any kind of lead 

McLaughlin 

Tav      Goldson      Davies     Yilmaz    

Lundstram  Kamara 

Lawrence       Tillman        Kent

Colak 

Matondo, Wright, Arfield and possibly Morelos all good options off the bench if we’re chasing a goal but I’m still not sold on Morelos being fit enough yet to play in these games 

I think both games will be tight and will be down to who takes their chances or who makes the biggest mistakes (excuse the obvious). Fairly evenly matched teams, though their first 11 is probably a bit more settled than ours. Gotta be in it to win it so in tae them Rangers.