Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's been here about 5 years I he hasn't realised it by now he never will 

I agree mate, I meant more we have been desperate in the past for him to come straight back into the team whenever he’s been out but now we have a player in Colak(hopefully and so far anyway) that can fill the void.

still think there’s no doubt an inform Morelos is miles  ahead though, so hopefully screws the nut 

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

😂😂😂 How is drinking twice in a week a possible addiction issue?? He might have had 2 pre planned nights where he has just thought fuck it I'm not starting so doesn't matter. 

I get pissed a lot. Mind you I am retired so have no work issues.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

:lol: I havent complained once about fan media in the thread. The only discussion I've had about them is whether Rangers Review is fan media or not.

You replied "jesus fuck" to a fan media quote

You also said someone was 'dumb' for not seeing the 'problem' with another quote from one of their articles

And that 4lads "set the stage perfectly"

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not hard to read between the lines and see there's been a particular incident that has properly kicked it all off.

There'd be nothing that I'd be aware of that would cast any doubt on a suggestion from the club he'd picked up a knock.

Or maybe his attitude in training after his red isn't up to standard so has been told to fuck off and seriously think about his future. 

It's morelos fault we are in this position and also that he has put the club in the position to release a statement, no matter what the club said we would still  not be happy. 

Just now, Broxi said:

You replied "jesus fuck" to a fan media quote

You also said someone was 'dumb' for not seeing the 'problem' with another quote from one of their articles

And that 4lads "set the stage perfectly"

I replied Jesus fuck to touting a 16 year old who has scored a handful of goals on the lowland league as Morelos’ replacement. Also, I don’t think the RR is fan media for reasons explained earlier. 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Or maybe his attitude in training after his red isn't up to standard so has been told to fuck off and seriously think about his future. 

It's morelos fault we are in this position and also that he has put the club in the position to release a statement, no matter what the club said we would still  not be happy. 

Is that enough to pull a contract offer off the table?

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

This will be the problem for Gio. Even if Morelos has been letting himself and the team down this season, players like Tav and Goldson will remember all too well the amount of times he bailed them out.  

AND perhaps they've recalled the times when he's dropped his team mates in it for no good reason too and arrived at the conclusion that the bad outweighs the good.

13 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

😂😂😂 How is drinking twice in a week a possible addiction issue?? He might have had 2 pre planned nights where he has just thought fuck it I'm not starting so doesn't matter. 

Maybe it isn't and I'm just over sensitive to it because of my experience of living with someone who was an alcoholic.