Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

'like fine china' by returning to the squad a month or so ahead of schedule?

If he was 'well out of condition' he should never have been near the matchday squad. Doesn't matter who it is. If they aren't ready to contribute, they shouldn't be involved.

He did let himself down on Saturday, he won't be the first - or the last - Rangers player to do so.

The timing has instead lead to 48 hours of rumour and speculation as we prepare for the game - as well as effectively telling the world that a player we, presumably, now want to sell in the next 10 days before we lose any chance of getting a fee for him is fat and lazy.

What aspect of the club confirming to external media outlets that Morelos wouldn't travel and had his contract offer taken off the table was 'out of the club's hands'?

1. He’s hardly been under pressure ffs

2. Actually agree but the club was trying to encourage him along as well as providing cover for the hard-working Colak.

3. So what? Only talking about Morelos.

4. No need for speculation, club statement is clear. He’s irrelevant to PSV game.

5. The timing (ie the OSV game) is outwith our control but the Morelos issue had to be addressed promptly. Unfortunate but couldn’t be avoided 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

1. He’s hardly been under pressure ffs

2. Actually agree but the club was trying to encourage him along as well as providing cover for the hard-working Colak.

3. So what? Only talking about Morelos.

4. No need for speculation, club statement is clear. He’s irrelevant to PSV game.

5. The timing (ie the OSV game) is outwith our control but the Morelos issue had to be addressed promptly. Unfortunate but couldn’t be avoided 

Who said he's been under pressure?

So you think there will be no speculation surrounding Morelos now?

The timing of the club telling the media Morelos' contract offer was off the table and he was out the squad was entirely at the club's choosing.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Maybe Gio set up a whatsapp group wi him, Vos, Tav, Goldson, Davo and Scotty Arfield.

Probably more likely he could tell those guys are sick of someone who has no respect for them or the club 

Just now, The Dude said:

Who said he's been under pressure?

So you think there will be no speculation surrounding Morelos now?

The timing of the club telling the media Morelos' contract offer was off the table and he was out the squad was entirely at the club's choosing.

You were greeting about him getting dragged back too soon. Boo-fucking-hoo.

I think there will be inevitable comment but the situation is crystal clear.

No, the timing was not really avoidable. The decision to act had been reached and I’d rather it was out in the open allowing us to put it on the back burner until after the important story, Rangers trying to get back to the top table.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

You were greeting about him getting dragged back too soon. Boo-fucking-hoo.

I think there will be inevitable comment but the situation is crystal clear.

No, the timing was not really avoidable. The decision to act had been reached and I’d rather it was out in the open allowing us to put it on the back burner until after the important story, Rangers trying to get back to the top table.

No I didn't, you're simply seeing things that aren't there (again). Fucking weirdo.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Might have been Sunderland actually.

I'm joking on Simms, but I honestly don't trust us to get the right replacement in if Morelos leaves. 

Aww sorry mate just thought id missed something