Lundstram red appealed

G.E.C.

Just watched MOTD2 from last night.

de Bruyne taken out by Newcastle defender at halfway line.

Like Lundstram, it was a transition foul, purely to stop opponents breaking. No malice, no injury.

Red card issued in haste but the referee checked with VAR and correctly changed it to yellow.

Of course, we’ll never know if anyone would ever have said: “er, Willie, ye want another look at that?” or if Father Collum would ever have applied the laws correctly but blatant bias like this needs to be tackled.

Meanwhile we continue living in the dark ages…

with the red mist now gone I think JL’s is a yellow with the current rules 

AM is still a red though and with all things considered this was a ridiculous bit of play by AM. One puts us down to 9 and second we need minutes in his legs but he fkd it for the team, us the support and for his own fitness.  

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

with the red mist now gone I think JL’s is a yellow with the current rules 

AM is still a red though and with all things considered this was a ridiculous bit of play by AM. One puts us down to 9 and second we need minutes in his legs but he fkd it for the team, us the support and for his own fitness.  

Am fed up with morelos tbh it was a act of stupidity again and he let everyone down. Its the sniggering and shit afterwards that really pissed me off tho. Nobody would buy him just now but I'd sell tbh

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not sure if we will be successful. 

Think he will be done by the excessive force clause of the rules because he isn't challenging for the ball.

Then hit with an extra games ban on top for appealing it, making him miss the game against they cunts 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not sure if we will be successful. 

Think he will be done by the excessive force clause of the rules because he isn't challenging for the ball.

You’d be correct if that was the line from the usual suspects but literally everyone who has commented on it, including Andy Walker has said it was the wrong decision. 

I can’t see it being upheld