*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

“world class” needs to give their head a fucking wobble :lol:

Someone called the finish to their second ‘world class’ in commentary, it was Ally or Walker. Forget which one as the events of the game have been largely forgotten about on purpose. 

3 hours ago, LGavin6 said:

Time to get our heads oot our fucking arses. 

We are fucking shit! Gio needs to get to fuck, Morelos needs to get to fuck, Kent needs to get to fuck! 

celtic are light years ahead of us in every department. Their players are world class ffs! The recruitment is unreal, 7 million for kyogo, hatate and Maeda ffs couldn’t buy one of them for that now. 

Got to the group stages and spent no fucking money it’s horrendous decisions from the board that have let the manky mob catch up to us in the last 2 years but not only that are now light years ahead of us! Fucking pathetic. 

Rant over. 

It’s actually mhanky mob we call you,instead of posting shite could you tell us how to properly organise a protest and what type of barrier to use.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Rating their players as world class made me laugh. They battered us yesterday but anyone that genuinely believes any of the players on that pitch are “world class” needs to give their head a fucking wobble :lol:

looking forward to RM taking 4 or 5 from them and bringing the cunts back down to earth whilst we take our first 3 CL points 👏👏

23 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Commentary was fuckin up there with the worst I have ever heard. They all actually went silent at the start when they sang the Liverpool song , including McCoist.

They always do that and I think it's pathetic, you're no expecting Ally to ruffle any feathers are you, might cost him money

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

They always do that and I think it's pathetic, you're no expecting Ally to ruffle any feathers are you, might cost him money

Its ridiculously biased , imagine us in full flow at Ibrox and the 3 of them sitting silent. McCoist was every bit as bad as the two papish bastards.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

This popped up on Twitter. Wee cunt treats us with absolute contempt, while we’re trying to shake hands in the tunnel, swap shifts after a pumping and then going out for dinner with them.

Our squad needs a mentality shift. 

Lundstram is literally the only one in our side that has bought into the hatred. Really enjoyed the first 2 minutes of the game when he took Kyogo out of it and just wandered around not giving a fuck that he was injured :lol:

My enjoyment ended soon after 

43 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Someone called the finish to their second ‘world class’ in commentary, it was Ally or Walker. Forget which one as the events of the game have been largely forgotten about on purpose. 

Can’t mind which one it was but I can’t bare Ally during those games. I’ll always love the man but I can’t tolerate his love me love me approach towards celtic and Andy Walker 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Lundstram is literally the only one in our side that has bought into the hatred. Really enjoyed the first 2 minutes of the game when he took Kyogo out of it and just wandered around not giving a fuck that he was injured :lol:

My enjoyment ended soon after 

Agreed. The lack of fight in them always does my nut in.

Other teams surround refs, get in players faces, claim for everything - we’re absolutely powder puff. 

4 hours ago, LGavin6 said:

Time to get our heads oot our fucking arses. 

We are fucking shit! Gio needs to get to fuck, Morelos needs to get to fuck, Kent needs to get to fuck! 

celtic are light years ahead of us in every department. Their players are world class ffs! The recruitment is unreal, 7 million for kyogo, hatate and Maeda ffs couldn’t buy one of them for that now. 

Got to the group stages and spent no fucking money it’s horrendous decisions from the board that have let the manky mob catch up to us in the last 2 years but not only that are now light years ahead of us! Fucking pathetic. 

Rant over. 

Think there's a message in there...

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Walker was a disgrace yesterday. How many times did he say "ruthless"? And not helped by McCoist backing him up and calling him "mate". No more Sky for me.

I will just have to suffer Tam Miller.

It was up there with the worst for me. It was like listening to a celtic fanzine. 

Ally will always be a hero of mine, but when he does Sky commentary he always tries too hard to sound impartial. Thats not what he's there for, especially when you have the two celtic cheerleaders next to him willing the ball into the back of the net. He's always very pro Rangers on Talksport, so i imagine its the brief they give him?

Pathetic coverage from Sky. 

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Walker was a disgrace yesterday. How many times did he say "ruthless"? And not helped by McCoist backing him up and calling him "mate". No more Sky for me.

I will just have to suffer Tam Miller.

McCoist's a sleaze bag and about time the hero worship for him ended 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

for me it’s any port in this shitstorm

Wouldn’t surprise me if they catch Madrid out in the first 20 minutes maybe get a goal or two in front before Madrid get their shit together and claw it back, as strange and annoying as fuck that sounds