Jon McLaughlin

DiamondDan

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

McGregor isn't good enough anymore either. This lies squarely at the door of Ross Wilson. Get him to fuck now.

Totally agree. Yes mcgregor would have done better today but we needed to sign a new number one. Could of found a decent keeper for 5mil and would of lasted us years. Baffles me when teams don't invest in a good keeper.

McGregor isn't good enough anymore either. This lies squarely at the door of Ross Wilson. Get him to fuck now.

Took us to a European final but isnae good enough go and take two fucks to yourself mate.  Now wit I need to get off this site for a few hours so admin give me a 24 hour ban

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Are you for real??? You not see Ross County last season or any other of the goals he gave away to gift Celtic the league? Neither are anywhere near good enough.

So Ross county and hearts Any other game?  None now piss off and stop talking shite 

Just now, GOAT said:

Would only be 2-0 right now wae mcgregor in fact wouldn’t surprise me if he’d have saved the first aswell.  

:lol:

He was a massive part in costing us the league last season but it would only be 2 - 0 in this game is the defence? He's not good enough anymore.

:lol:

He was a massive part in costing us the league last season but it would only be 2 - 0 in this game is the defence? He's not good enough anymore.

No good enough but his saves takes us to European final fuck off honestly fuck right off

I thought McLaughlin deserved a stab at being No1 and probs saved us in both CL qual rounds. I was wrong, not good enough to be our no1 and a long way back for him now.  I mind Goram chucked a goal in early in his career vs Hibs and came back from that but fuck me, horrendous viewing today.

We couldn't score today, and that was obviously a massive concern, but McLaughlin in goals was still the headline of the day for me.

He's absolutely done. Should be 3rd choice now, moving to 4th when we can recruit. The arse completely fell out of him and it was a total capitulation. Utter horror show of a performance.

The thing that gets me is, we should have known. We've seen enough. He's below average and we should have recruited. We're now stuck with nobody and no options to save the day.

Worst performance by a Rangers goalie Iv ever had the misfortune to witness .

Saying something that he was worse than Barasic was in February .Who I would have to say had a decent game today .

But as for that performance between the sticks he shouldn’t have the gall to even turn up for training again .