The other mob

MisterC

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Who's on plz soccer?

Lee McCulloch is a new member so at least there’s one of us on it, watched it because they had Barry Ferguson during Covid before he went to Go radio but their normal cast is Peter Martin, Alan Rough, Tam McManus and now Jig or Neil Lennon lol

9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Lee McCulloch is a new member so at least there’s one of us on it, watched it because they had Barry Ferguson during Covid before he went to Go radio but their normal cast is Peter Martin, Alan Rough, Tam McManus and now Jig or Neil Lennon lol

No thanks 😂

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

That wee dick si ferry brushing the league aff about 2 month ago has stuck in ma throat ever since. 

Canny wait to see the cunt squirm, hope hallidays back 😂

Nae idea how "Rangers men" can sit there with rabid tarriers doing shows talking absolute mince all weighted heavily in favour of the scum, Halliday and the two Fergusons are the worst.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Halliday and Derek Ferguson are as pro Rangers as the filth supporters on it are towards their team.

As pro as they are allowed, I've seen Derek for instance sitting next to Ian Durant on the Rangers one he dose, night and day imo, especially when there's a bit of defending needed for our club.

23 hours ago, demise said:

A proven SPL goalscorer already and is a no brainer. Unfortunately Sheep will not be selling on a cheap, especially to us. 

No way do we get Miovski, especially if the filth are in to drive up the price. Shame as I think he’d do well for us. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up at the filth. 

10 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

As pro as they are allowed, I've seen Derek for instance sitting next to Ian Durant on the Rangers one he dose, night and day imo, especially when there's a bit of defending needed for our club.

Night and day to something you dont watch 🤣🤣 

35 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye some of the mad podcasts etc were good to laugh at but genuinely couldn’t give a fuck what Peter Martin or si ferry think about Rangers or listen to them go on about how great the papes are. 

Ferry praises us more than some of our former captains. :lol:

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Halliday and Derek Ferguson are as pro Rangers as the filth supporters on it are towards their team.

Never understand these weird comments about Open Goal, they tear us apart when we’ve been shite and praise us when we play well. Only one I can’t abide on there is McFadden.