The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

A full on crumble would be lovely please.

As much as going to the wire and winning it would be great I'll happily take a storming lead now

Although we are maybe getting ahead of ourselves here. We still have a game to win just to draw level, then it's an even race from there on out. Old Firms will be huge, we have to win at Ibrox.

Aberdeen will be tough on Tuesday. The sort of games tho we need to be winning. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aberdeen will be tough on Tuesday. The sort of games tho we need to be winning. 

As usual they will fight like Spartan warriors against us, especially after taking a result from the Filth, that, let us be honest, nobody seen coming. To quote another member on here, any sort of win, no injuries.

15 minutes ago, Broxi said:

As much as going to the wire and winning it would be great I'll happily take a storming lead now

Although we are maybe getting ahead of ourselves here. We still have a game to win just to draw level, then it's an even race from there on out. Old Firms will be huge, we have to win at Ibrox.

If we match each other in OF points I'm convinced we win the league.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i was going to say thet lennon will knockback the sheep knowing brendans job is on a shoolgy peg and now that warnock is getting the sheep job you just know that cunt will go into overdrive to get that job back

Even the Tim’s are not stupid enough to give that sad sack of bile the job again

6 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

On the one hand I want that to happen because he is horrific, but on the other hand I fucking despise that man so much I never want to see him again. 

He's a stick on for the sheep job. Wouldn't even surprise me if they get him in before we play them on Tuesday. 

The shite you can't flush! 

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

It’s happening as they’re losing their next two games. We’ll be top of the league and they’ll be pumped out the cup in paisley.

:rofl:  Just watched sportscene :rofl:
This post involves one of the other mob.
Just saw peter the pointer on it and f'ck me.
This cunt is approaching 60 and dresses like a fuckin spiv in a pin striped suit and polo neck,and his hair is darker now than it has ever been.
:rofl: Thanks for the laugh ya fenian cunt :rofl:

43 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Wasn't long ago he was saying how many Rangers managers he's seen off but now it's all about focusing on themselves 😂 He's a walking, talking parody of a man and its glorious seeing him squirm

See you back here in May, or something like that he said to the mutants in the car park. At this rate he will be lucky if the mhob have not lynched him by March. If we can just get above them, even by a point there is a very good chance that they will implode completely under the pressure from the hordes.

14 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

See you back here in May, or something like that he said to the mutants in the car park. At this rate he will be lucky if the mhob have not lynched him by March. If we can just get above them, even by a point there is a very good chance that they will implode completely under the pressure from the hordes.

They were imploding when they were 6 points ahead. If we get 1 point ahead they’ll burn the piggery to the ground. 😂

11 hours ago, Broxi said:

Win at Ibrox and it’s close to job done ,Roles have reversed in the way we play against the other clubs and the way they do .They look far more likely to slip up than we do .

14 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What does that sign mean, are they threatening the board

My thoughts exactly, are these arrogant entitled cretins threatening actual violence if we have the cheek to continue challenging for the Title? We should not be surprised of course, as we all know they have not been slow in resorting to violence in the past, as several poor sharks can testify to.