The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

There's absolutely no reason to try be uber staunch when talking to fellow fans mate :lol:

I'm not being staunch at all. We have won three in a row and haven't conceded since the OF game. To me, that brings optimism.

Nothing deluded about that.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not being staunch at all. We have won three in a row and haven't conceded since the OF game. To me, that brings optimism.

Fair play man. I'm going to bow out, there's no winners when it comes to this mate.

It’s a confidence thing. Winning breeds confidence and they have it in abundance. It’s drilled into them that they are the best team in the league with the best players and they play like it. Football is a simple game when it’s laid out like that. 

It would take a monumental collapse from them for us to be involved or for us to go on a 15-20 game winning streak, both of which are as unlikely as the other. 

Our only hope at the moment is that the CL money we hand them each season will dry up now but even then, streets ahead financially. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

3 in a row? FFS mate hawd me back 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I had no idea anyone actually thought the league was achievable for us this season :lol: 

It was achievable...... if we ground it out and the wheels came off Celtic.

Sadly...... they look decent and improved.

Rarely watch their games and rarely watch any other Scottish games. 
They might be world beaters who knows but I truly believe teams take to the pitch against them thinking they are beat before the game starts - that includes our squad 

Because of our continual shambles they have zero competition in Scotland and really have it fucking easy - everything is going the cunts way these days 

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yip. Every game will be a cakewalk for them. Will be the biggest gap in points for a very long time. Pointless thinking anything else 

Think it was @RM Monitor And Standards Officer who made a post saying they could go unbeaten and many brushed it off like this is Rony Delias scum side.

The standard is woeful, the scum ain't lost a goal in 6 league games ffs

No doubt they will lose in midweek and people will be on here wanking over it like it matters.  

8 hours ago, Badger said:

Think they need to have a good few key players out injured at the same time for long periods if we are even to have a look in. 

Ain't happening, leagues done.

37 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Think it was @RM Monitor And Standards Officer who made a post saying they could go unbeaten and many brushed it off like this is Rony Delias scum side.

The standard is woeful, the scum ain't lost a goal in 6 league games ffs

No doubt they will lose in midweek and people will be on here wanking over it like it matters.  

I've seen nothing yet to suggest they won't go unbeaten tbh 

9 hours ago, Badger said:

I don’t think it was ever achievable this season with the rebuild we required and I came into the season accepting that was the case.

Try win a cup and see progress in the team to challenge next season is what I expected this year 

I see that Brentan has suggested that his Gallowgate Galacticos will basically be going all out attack against Dortmund. Should this be the case it would be nice to see Dortmund exploit the freedom they will have to get at what has basically been an untested defence so far this season and perhaps get a few goals. They need brought down a peg or two, hopefully the usual result will occur when they come up against any sort of decent opponent in Europe.