7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The way I judge “The level of opposition “ thing is look at how the rest manage in the same game .If an opposition is that poor then everyone would shine 

I agree to an extent but today I thought we struggled because our play was generally poor, especially in the first half.

Watching a re run of the game right now and Tillman looks every bit as good as he did at the game, if not better.  Different class.

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Does @falkirkNS rate him yet? :lol:

Sort of complimented his improvement in the thread about gifting them a goal.

He made this post in that thread and it honestly threw me. I can’t sit here and believe that had we played celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs he would have came away with this utter utter shite about sporting integrity. A term I literally only hear used in Scotland 

3C6568A6-9D04-452C-A0D8-153CA4E91BFE.jpeg

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Means nothing in the grand scheme of things though. I think the only stumbling block will be Bayern deciding they want to keep him 

Cant see that if they have a buy back option. They'd be better off letting him develop here for a few years.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does the buy back have a set number? Don’t tell me it’s something like 15 million :lol:

I think I read that Bayern put a buy back clause in a lot of their deals. Im not sure of the amount but I'm sure someone on here claimed it was £10m. No idea if that's accurate.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think I read that Bayern put a buy back clause in a lot of their deals. Im not sure of the amount but I'm sure someone on here claimed it was £10m. No idea if that's accurate.

Probably still worth it regardless. We aren’t going to get quality like his too often and at such a young age. 

22 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I agree to an extent but today I thought we struggled because our play was generally poor, especially in the first half.

Watching a re run of the game right now and Tillman looks every bit as good as he did at the game, if not better.  Different class.

Goes back to my other theory ,Good players can be bad but bad players can’t bad .

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Does @falkirkNS rate him yet? :lol:

Night and day under beale, yes 100%.

My opinion has changed based on his time under beale, work rate is tenfold, anticipation and reading of the game.

Confidence was shocked under gio for alot of players it seems.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Night and day under beale, yes 100%.

My opinion has changed based on his time under beale, work rate is tenfold, anticipation and reading of the game.

Confidence was shocked under gio for alot of players it seems.

He’s looking the part. Hope we can get him tied down permanently, but even if we do I suspect it won’t be long before other teams come looking.

Think the confidence still isn’t fully there for a lot of players yet. Getting results, but still very shaky within games. Will take time, and there will be wobbles along the way, but we seem to be heading in the right direction now.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Sort of complimented his improvement in the thread about gifting them a goal.

He made this post in that thread and it honestly threw me. I can’t sit here and believe that had we played celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs he would have came away with this utter utter shite about sporting integrity. A term I literally only hear used in Scotland 

3C6568A6-9D04-452C-A0D8-153CA4E91BFE.jpeg

I played the game...

I lived by life by core values of HM Forces too, core values i still use in my life now never mind in  fitba.

No matter what level, your taught that from ages 5/6 upwards in fitba.

No matter who the oppisition is.

I love all the attention my evefy post gets though.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I played the game...

I lived by life by core values of HM Forces too, core values i still use in my life now never mind in  fitba.

Aye I’m watching the Super Bowl mate, I don’t care 

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I played the game...

Prove it

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

To a weirdo on the tinternet. Al pass 😎

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I played the game...

Many on here played the game at a decent level mate. But no matter what, your assessment of Tillman from Day 1 has been brutal. You have called him a shitebag and lazy and God knows what else. You said it so much, some actually began to buy into your rhetoric, especially about laziness.

If you were good at football mate, you a proof in the pudding that not all talented players make good managers.

Thank fuck you are finally laying off him and seeing the talent he is.