*****Official Rangers vs Ajax match thread*****

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Or a bit of positive reinforcement... I believe in my players...on our day we can beat anyone...we looked great at the weekend and I know this team can get even better...if we can score early I believe we can get a good result and score more, maybe 5 who knows....etc etc.

Instead we get this cowardly whining negativity from this little prick.

Irony of this ya fucking creep

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Or a bit of positive reinforcement... I believe in my players...on our day we can beat anyone...we looked great at the weekend and I know this team can get even better...if we can score early I believe we can get a good result and score more, maybe 5 who knows....etc etc.

Instead we get this cowardly whining negativity from this little prick.

He can't be saying 'maybe we'll score 5' about a team who hammered us at their ground and have spent 10s of millions more than us ffs :lol:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Like practice how to defend at corners you mean. :lol:

Just fucking anything mate! I'm presuming they actually do more but the media team prefer to just show constant rondos every time.

Show us the small sided games or some shooting practice or something for fuck sake.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He can't be saying 'maybe we'll score 5' about a team who hammered us at their ground and have spent 10s of millions more than us ffs :lol:

So saying that Ajax are a different level and we have no chance is better then is it?

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Every training video is just of a rondo and some jogging :lol:

Do they not do fuck all else?

They'll not allow filming of anything tactical or something that would give the team away that's why  you can't tell one session from another and it makes a very  boring watch.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

They'll not allow filming of anything tactical or something that would give the team away that's why  you can't tell one session from another and it makes a very  boring watch.

I get the not anything tactical bit but other clubs show free kick practising or shooting/passing/crossing drills etc.

Don't want to overstate it either, it's a minor thing, just would be good to see something a bit more interesting.

Hopefully the Kamara that played well away to PSV is back rather than the one that has looked disinterested in his limited game time this season.

McGregor

Tav King Sands Barisic

Davis Kamara

Sakala Tillman Kent

Colak

A good performance will be needed to get the win so let’s have both and for fuck sake give us a break from any more injuries.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So saying that Ajax are a different level and we have no chance is better then is it?

It's not a choice between one versus the other, but it would be ridiculous for him to say we're aiming to win by five and qualify for the Europa League yes. Laughable even.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's not a choice between one versus the other, but it would be ridiculous for him to say we're aiming to win by five and qualify for the Europa League yes. Laughable even.

Laugh away. I'd rather we had a manager that talked up the team than one that repeatedly said we were not good enough and we had no chance.

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Surely ‘we’ve got a chance of beating anyone at home’ would have sufficed. 

22 minutes ago, ayro said:

Hopefully the Kamara that played well away to PSV is back rather than the one that has looked disinterested in his limited game time this season.

McGregor

Tav King Sands Barisic

Davis Kamara

Sakala Tillman Kent

Colak

A good performance will be needed to get the win so let’s have both and for fuck sake give us a break from any more injuries.

Can’t see any alternative to that team with Wright and Morelos as attacking options, presumably McCann and Arfield offering midfield cover, Devine at full back and that’s about it.

Might not have enough to fill the bench.

You would think four centre-backs was more than enough for two positions but not at Rangers.

Am I right in thinking that our goalkeeper tomorrow is older than both our centre backs combined?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Can’t see any alternative to that team with Wright and Morelos as attacking options, presumably McCann and Arfield offering midfield cover, Devine at full back and that’s about it.

Might not have enough to fill the bench.

You would think four centre-backs was more than enough for two positions but not at Rangers.

Am I right in thinking that our goalkeeper tomorrow is older than both our centre backs combined?

:lol:

I don't think McCann is on the Euro squad list mate.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Every training video is just of a rondo and some jogging :lol:

Do they not do fuck all else?

They’ve played two games a week since early August with an ever depleting squad. I suspect most teams would not undertake strenuous training sessions in such circumstances.