*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, delparlane said:

Lol - had to go out with us down 1-2, get back and check the score and we freaking win it. With 2 Arfield goals tacked on to Fashion’s, no less! GIRFUY, all Scotty haters. 😂

I'm the same but I stripped and switched the game off. Just looked at my phone and we've. What the fuck? 

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

What a fucking picture. People should realise what we have in Arfield. He fucking loves us.. he fucking fights for us.. he fucking WINS for us!! I fucking love him for all of those things!

Real Rangers man💙

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Two wins that should do wonders for team spirit - which was badly flagging under GVB. The other missing piece is quality on the park. It's up to the board to back Beale to deliver that. 

Don't know if he looked stunned or shell shocked at the end 

36 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Did we not? Played until the end. Even after getting a 95th minute equaliser we kept going to get the winner. 

Aye well I suppose but I was more meaning we were shite and I didn't expect that.

I'll take winning every game like that though as nothing better than a last minute winner!