Kent

Number5

Whatever your thoughts on his form/ability, I hope a decision is made soon. Just don't want the same situation we had with Goldson last season. If he's leaving then we have to begin looking for a replacement during the summer at least!. Beale has already said the decisions that need making have already been made it's just a Matter of waiting for the right time.

I think they will wait until after the semi. If we lose then announcements will be made. If we still have a chance of winning something he will wait and keep the players as hungry as possible.

out with the old in with the new, its a massive year for us next year. im confident Beale will get it right next year. He has stated that he is getting money and we will be stronger next year.  Id let kent Morelos etc go and start with a fresh forward line. 

Clancy, Davies and Souter cost us the points yesterday not Beale, i think Beale knows what he want and hopefully he will get the players next year to set up and play how he wants against them. you can see how he wants to play but i don't think he has the right quality for it.  People saying celtic were shit again yesterday, for me thats down to Beals tactics. 

13 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

out with the old in with the new, its a massive year for us next year. im confident Beale will get it right next year. He has stated that he is getting money and we will be stronger next year.  Id let kent Morelos etc go and start with a fresh forward line. 

Clancy, Davies and Souter cost us the points yesterday not Beale, i think Beale knows what he want and hopefully he will get the players next year to set up and play how he wants against them. you can see how he wants to play but i don't think he has the right quality for it.  People saying celtic were shit again yesterday, for me thats down to Beals tactics. 

They’ve been shite three games in a row against us and still managed to score 7 goals and won 2 of them. 

1 hour ago, Monty Zoomer said:

I wonder if the players ever view these forums - must shatter their confidence lol

Not a chance, I'd bet that training and playing is the limit of interest in football for most of them.

As for Kent, repeatedly convincing himself that he's going start from the halfway line, run straight at that 17 man defence and beat them all with pace and blind faith, all before setting up an easy finish for a lethal striker...then remembering who and where he is...might be more of a confidence drain.

30 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nah, Wright getting brought on yesterday is a riddy.

I honestly don’t understand any of the three subs.

Need a goal with 5 minutes to go and we bring on a defensive midfielder, take off a striker and bring on Wrightwhile leaving the midfielder most likely to get a chance/goal on the bench 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Looked like he seen that mob putting on another 3 players and matched them thinking they’d have fresh legs and we’d be knackered even though our subs are a significant drop-off in quality. Was more for the sake of making subs for fresh legs than what we actually needed if you ask me.

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Need a goal with 5 minutes to go and we bring on a defensive midfielder, take off a striker and bring on Wrightwhile leaving the midfielder most likely to get a chance/goal on the bench 

Ibrox, cup final and yesterday the Subs have been ridiculous.

Cup final and yesterdays subs were momentum killers.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve been shite three games in a row against us and still managed to score 7 goals and won 2 of them. 

100 percent, hence us needing a better quality of player.  IMO its the quality of the player. if Beale gets what he wants next year i think he will come out on top. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ibrox, cup final and yesterday the Subs have been ridiculous.

Cup final and yesterdays subs were momentum killers.

Aye the Sands sub in the last OF @ Ibrox.

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Scott Wright is diabolical.

4th choice winger is still mortifying.

Right who you getting then? Bearing in mind you have to get Wright out the door AND secure someone else in. Or you got a magic bag of money?

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Right who you getting then? Bearing in mind you have to get Wright out the door AND secure someone else in. Or you got a magic bag of money?

I think that’s poor reasoning.

Wright is fucking pish. Wouldn’t make the filths squad, and shouldn’t be in ours. It’s not on the fans to work out how to build a stronger squad, or move on deadwood. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think that’s poor reasoning.

Wright is fucking pish. Wouldn’t make the filths squad, and shouldn’t be in ours. It’s not on the fans to work out how to build a stronger squad, or move on deadwood. 

There's reality and there's fantasy though. It's not Champ Man and you just send all the players away and bring in a new 18 players.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

There's reality and there's fantasy though. It's not Champ Man and you just send all the players away and bring in a new 18 players.

I don’t think wanting better than Wright at Rangers is fantasy tbh. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think wanting better than Wright at Rangers is fantasy tbh. 

Aye and that's why I said I'd change the front 3 with Wright/Sakala/Colak/Roofe backup. Then the next Summer get them replaced too. We need starters right now, I'd rather we focused on that than replacing the guy who comes on for 10 minutes.

31 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye and that's why I said I'd change the front 3 with Wright/Sakala/Colak/Roofe backup. Then the next Summer get them replaced too. We need starters right now, I'd rather we focused on that than replacing the guy who comes on for 10 minutes.

I hate comparing us to them, but they often bring on 2 or 3 real quality attacking players after 60 mins or so or when they are chasing.

Those 3 aren’t good enough for that (maybe Sakala aside), and Roofe can’t be relied upon.