Rangers announces opening of Blue Sky Lounge

Loyal72

I know this sounds like just being a moany bastard but see when we do videos like that can they not time it for when we don’t have the lights on the pitch?

I get in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter but it just gives that little extra wow to the video to just have Ibrox in her full glory.

On the positive side the space looks really good and well done - could’ve pushed the boat out and got some integrated blinds (maybe even really gone for it and put in glass on / off opaque glazing) 😂 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes! Is this place just for wains. Look how tight the room is. 🤣

Aye we were saying that above, there's no room to move about there. Cunts sitting at the back of the sofas etc, are trapped. Up and down to left folk in and out.

And the chubbier fan might as well no bother.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Actually looks quite nice. Decent pricing on the menu's as well. 

Might take mum through for a wee treat.

Moaning aside about how tight some of the seating arrangements look, it really does look a good place to go chill out get something to eat etc, even if there isn't football on.

I think the short video clip misrepresents the space/size issue, was there for the Motherwell game and space wasn’t an issue.

Nice grub, good service, well fitted gaffe and a cracking view of the game.  

I’d go back as would the guys I was with.

I agree with earlier poster, the clip should’ve been recorded without the lights on the pitch.  

Just now, johanhentze said:

Looks decent. What are chances of getting places for individual matches when coming from abroad? Probably have to book way in advance?

I would anyway just to be on the safe side. Booking info is on the website, but I don't know if there's a limit on how far advanced you can book the lounge.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Looks decent. What are chances of getting places for individual matches when coming from abroad? Probably have to book way in advance?

Having a look at it, you can book online in advance, but not on matchdays. Assume they use it for hospitality instead.