General Transfer Talk

Broxi

10 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Wouldn't read too much into the comments, I'll be stunned if Arfield and Kamara are here next year. Nevermind guys like Davies, Lundstram and Matondo who could easily move on. 

Hard not to do that when the manager says exactly the opposite.

10 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Wouldn't read too much into the comments, I'll be stunned if Arfield and Kamara are here next year. Nevermind guys like Davies, Lundstram and Matondo who could easily move on. 

We can't keep Davies in the starting XI, there is no way.

With what he did at the piggery, we need to find another partner for Goldson.

Just now, Bydo said:

Hard not to do that when the manager says exactly the opposite.

Yep but we have a big semi final in a week's time, to come out and say they all won't be here wouldn't do much good. 

He's spoke at length about needing 5 players to go into the starting line up to "help the group", but let's be honest - even with the departing out of contract players - there will need to be more who go. 

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He is and apparently loving life out there. 

No chance anybody good enough for a top 5 league is coming to Scotland.

good enough for a top 5 league? hes about to be relegated ffs :lol:

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He is and apparently loving life out there. 

No chance anybody good enough for a top 5 league is coming to Scotland.

Sampdoria is sitting at the bottom of Serie A right now mate.

12 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Yep but we have a big semi final in a week's time, to come out and say they all won't be here wouldn't do much good. 

He's spoke at length about needing 5 players to go into the starting line up to "help the group", but let's be honest - even with the departing out of contract players - there will need to be more who go. 

We said that about them too, 5 first team players and our backups are now coming in and will be lifted by better players around them.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Where is the money? It’s certainly not domestic. Agreed we need to  win the league next season. 

Champions League was worth an extra £3mbthis year according to Robertson. Winning trophies is the main goal.

would think Dykes is just lazy journalism. With his history and Beale's.

Sounds to me like Beale has a pretty exciting striker from Champiosnhip or somewhere up his sleeve, clos eto being done. Hope so anyway, Dykes would be a squad option, but is absolutely not the goalscorer and mobile type of player we need to lead the line.

Just now, CoplandRoad83 said:

would think Dykes is just lazy journalism. With his history and Beale's.

Sounds to me like Beale has a pretty exciting striker from Champiosnhip or somewhere up his sleeve, clos eto being done. Hope so anyway, Dykes would be a squad option, but is absolutely not the goalscorer and mobile type of player we need to lead the line.

I would only take dyke's as backup we definitely need someone better than dyke's to replace Morelos.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Goldson is missing next week eh, we're just not confirming it yet.

Yep, not trained for 2 weeks 😞

Beale knows the injury will be fine on a certain day!