General Transfer Talk

Broxi

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

His level is Aberdeen which is below squad player status for us. Lovely lad, pretty quick, very limited ability. 

If he wasn't Scottish issue again....

His level might well be Aberdeen, but I seriously doubt many of our youth players would get much gametime for Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

His level might well be Aberdeen, but I seriously doubt many of our youth players would get much gametime for Aberdeen.

Rather try and fail with youth instead of knowingly fail with Wright another season. Same goes for the rest. 

Never going to know unless we try.

Dykes would be a shite signing, unless it was on a free and as 3rd choice as an alternative option when you want to lump the ball up.

Fuck knows what wage he'll be on and if his stock has risen, but every time I watch him play it makes me think, how the fuck did I not make it as a professional footballer.

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He got injured at Livi and the keeper who came in played well and he couldn't get back in the team. Had a few good games for them and judging by his one performance for us he looked very good. He is/was at least worth a shot.

That game against the paedos at Ibrox was fabulous, last season If I remember well.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Rather try and fail with youth instead of knowingly fail with Wright another season. Same goes for the rest. 

Never going to know unless we try.

Wright would be more likely to come.on and contribute than one of the youth players though.

That's how it works with players who are better than others.

I would rather we played Wright next year than a player who is worse as it makes us more likely to win. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Dykes would be a shite signing, unless it was on a free and as 3rd choice as an alternative option when you want to lump the ball up.

Fuck knows what wage he'll be on and if his stock has risen, but every time I watch him play it makes me think, how the fuck did I not make it as a professional footballer.

Feels like there’s a ring of inevitability to it. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Wright would be more likely to come.on and contribute than one of the youth players though.

I would rather we played Wright next year than a player who is worse as it makes us more likely to win. It's that simple.

Can't say that when you've not seen youth play for us. Seen more than enough of Wright to say he ain't going to make us more like to win 56.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not happening :lol:

Well you are kinda getting your knickers in a twist over a guy that was over on loan at Anderlect that a mate of a poster on a forum suggested as a possible player Beale was over to see.. Davies was probably a more realistic suggestion, to be honest.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Can't say that when you've not seen youth play for us. Seen more than enough of Wright to say he ain't going to make us more like to win 56.

That would be the youths who are 7 points behind the Spartans in the lowland league?

Maybe we should be scouting teams like Stranraer and Elgin for a new right-winger while we are at it.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Well you are kinda getting your knickers in a twist over a guy that was over on loan at Anderlect that a mate of a poster on a forum suggested as a possible player Beale was over to see.. Davies was probably a more realistic suggestion, to be honest.

I'm no happy because the guy isn't good :lol:

Davies turned us down in January. Not happening.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That would be the youths who are 7 points behind the Spartans in the lowland league?

Maybe we should be scouting teams like Stranraer and Elgin for a new right-winger while we are at it.

We have youth that aren't in the B team currently you know? Also our B team isn't filled with quality but there are certainly a few players who could do a job for us.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

In the last three seasons, he’s averaged one assist every ~600 minutes in the SPL. I have no faith in him contributing at all.