General Transfer Talk

Broxi

49 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

If McGregor, Helander, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Hagi, Kent, Morelos all leave you'd probably be around £130-140k a week.

I think they are all certain to go and I’d probably safely add McLaughlin too so we’re looking closer to 150k imo.

Setting asides fees for the moment, that represents five first team starters (upgrades) at £30k per week. Or six @ £25k.

We’re just kicking this around but there will definitely be scope to offer very good contracts if we can only find the right players.

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Someone on FF saying we are signing Solbakken 

Only has 91 posts and is called Fred so probably not true 

You’d think there is absolutely zero chance of that being remotely possible 

52 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Wit

Pretty much every signing we made last summer was a player playing regularly and off the back of a decent season.

No they weren’t… 

And that trend hasn’t really changed under Beale so far. Hopefully there’s more to come. 

38 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Our signings this season:

Davies wasn't playing, Raskin wasn't playing, Cantwell was barely playing, Souttar had started only 7 of his last 20 games due to injury, Tillman wasn't playing, Colak wasn't a starter and had scored 3 in his last 23 games, Lawrence had just been relegated to League One.

Matondo and Yilmaz were the only ones we signed who were starters and playing reasonably well.

Lawrence was playing, and came in and did really well pre-injury tbf. 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

You’d think there is absolutely zero chance of that being remotely possible 

typical rangers though, opportunity to sign him for buttons previous season, then we get linked with a multi million deal for them.

Ah I thought Solbakken’s move to Roma didn’t happen last year and he was still at Bodo Glimt. If he’s went to Roma and flopped then maybe there is a chance they offload him to a club like us but I still doubt it 

You’d think he’d still be high value on high wages now though 

Just now, Broxi said:

Ah I thought Solbakken’s move to Roma didn’t happen last year and he was still at Bodo Glimt. If he’s went to Roma and flopped then maybe there is a chance they offload him to a club like us but I still doubt it 

Hes playing for Roma consistently. Played the last game for them.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hes playing for Roma consistently. Played the last game for them.

Stats say he’s played 14 games this season, don’t know if he’s been injured though. But yeah unless he’s absolutely flopped then there’s not a chance