General Transfer Talk

Broxi

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Actually thinjing about it I would be more than happy if that happens with the goalkeeper. McCrorie falls into the category 'doing a job' potentially even better. Would like him to start next season as number one

Would likely have to be him another prospect and a steady hand willing to be 3rd choice.

12 hours ago, threshold said:

If Beales looking at this thread I hope he gives Craig Goodwin a look in. In great form atm, scored against france in the WC, deflected strike against argentina ended up as a goal, Adelaide uniteds top scorer. Left winger, harder grafter than kent and has a good eye for goal, wouldnt cost huge on wages.

Has Beale DM'd you yet? 

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Every save in that looks routine and he looks like he's making relatively hard work of them in some. For his "best saves" it doesn't look like he's made any actually impressive ones, and some of them looks like he should be pushing them away more or his positioning is a little dodgy.

Just my take on it from watching it once. 

:lol: There are some crackers in there

Just now, novosleftboot said:

Macaulay Langstaff from Notts County worth a punt? 42 goals in 47 games, so clearly knows where the back of the net is. Would cost buttons, so a low risk gamble. Could be the next Vardy, if not - very little lost.

Apparently the most wanted striker in England outwith the EPL 

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

:lol: There are some crackers in there

Watched it again, I count 2 good saves, the rest would be poor goalkeeping if they found the net. 

Genuinely think you could make a better highlight video of Ross McCrorie and he's only played 4 matches. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mccrorie cant be a number two now if he wants to have any sort of a top level career, he's what, 23 the now? If he plays as number 2 for next 3 years (assuming we sign a keeper on a 3 year deal) and gets the odd cup game etc, he'll be 26 and barely any first team experience 

He needs to start being a number 1 the now

Yes, this is his time now or he has to find another club.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So a get it up you and meltdown are more important than the club being successful , weird post

Unless we spend big money or get very lucky whoever replaces Kent is going to be a massive downgrade on quality of player.

They'll probably score more goals but have said it before, see Guardiola's comments on Grealish and his numbers and that's the stance that's applicable to Kent for the job he does for us.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

People have lost all objectivity on him. Emotionally they want him out and couldn't give a fuck if it's Joe Dodoo that replaces him they just want him gone.

I would say you're the only one thinking emotionally here