*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No chance.

Need him for the quota for Europe.

We are already losing Arfield, McGregor and probably Wright.

Leaves just McCrorie, Souttar, Jack and King.

As been said u21's don't count, so we still short of players in the registered squad 

Naismith is genuinely the least charismatic interviewee I've ever seen. First I've really heard him since he left us. Proof that all the modern day shite media training we have pumped the players with for years matters not a jot. Horrible to listen to.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes got some fuckin neck even appearing at the ground , terrible waste of cash.

Bet he slots straight into that Malmo teams first game.

How can you read his comment and think he's on about Helander? :lol:

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Naismith is genuinely the least charismatic interviewee I've ever seen. First I've really heard him since he left us. Proof that all the modern day shite media training we have pumped the players with for years matters not a jot. Horrible to listen to.

He's up there with Sutton in my book. Two of the biggest cunts in football.

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I won't bother. I'm not really a gloater when in hindsight someone gets things wrong after the fact. Different matter if you have a wild opinion and I disagree at the time. In that case I would remember it for 6 years and just use the search function to find your post 🤣.

Fucking strange behaviour too, to want to remind people you were right that we would fail.

5 minutes ago, bam74 said:

He's up there with Sutton in my book. Two of the biggest cunts in football.

Cunts maybe but media-wise completely different. Naismith will certainly not be batting the offers for punditry away if he moves away from direct involvement in football.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Who else can we blame he picks him and gave him a new contract, Ryan Jack is done at us.

Ryan Jack is to blame for tonight.

You've had nothing to complain about recently as results have been good but as soon as we drop points your "hope he proves me wrong" act goes roght out the window. 

Blame Beale at any opportunity.

You do it now and you'll do it all next season actually relishing any opportunity to do so. Even if its as ridiculous as blaming a manager (who's team was winning comfortably until the 2nd last kick of the ball) for a player's individual error. 

You'll not back down, if Beale does lead us to trophies you'll just quieten down til your next chance to attack him.

You can bookmark this 🤣

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Both have hardly featured of late, for Kamara to start and be subbed is a give away for me and Wright is expected to move south so a bit of game time for him also

With Kamara i think it's his attitude that's the problem. Wright tries hard, but has never been good enough imo.

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As been said u21's don't count, so we still short of players in the registered squad 

No reason you cant register them if you want! Also its not u21s, its u21s who have been with the club for 2 consecutive years if you want to be pedantic :dance:

Regardless, they will be eligible to play so would be in our euro squad.

Sending him out on loan is still going to leave us short of a player who is eligible to play in Europe.