*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

With Kamara i think it's his attitude that's the problem. Wright tries hard, but has never been good enough imo.

He's not been the same player after he was racially abused, and his mates left last season.

Feels like his heart hasn't been in it since then.

4 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

With Kamara i think it's his attitude that's the problem. Wright tries hard, but has never been good enough imo.

I've said often enough this season....everytime I see Kamara play for us now I get the impression he treats it like a kick about down the park with his mates.....he shows total contempt for the Jersey now....desperately needs moved on

Drab end of season fare. I managed to miss 3 of the goals as well so only saw Sakalas goal. Main takeaways for me were Cantwell showing up well, Yilmaz having great touch and turn of pace but good delivery of crosses somewhat lacking. 

Nice to see those leaving get a good reception, good luck to them and thanks for the memories.

And in other news.......

Food in club 72 wasn't the best. The complimentary cheeseburgers were ones you'd get from a burger van, however they did a nice spicy chicken wrap. Halftime pies were a bit standard though. Good quality pints but £6 for a jack and coke is a bit of a piss take.

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Drab end of season fare. I managed to miss 3 of the goals as well so only saw Sakalas goal. Main takeaways for me were Cantwell showing up well, Yilmaz having great touch and turn of pace but good delivery of crosses somewhat lacking. 

Nice to see those leaving get a good reception, good luck to them and thanks for the memories.

And in other news.......

Food in club 72 wasn't the best. The complimentary cheeseburgers were ones you'd get from a burger van, however they did a nice spicy chicken wrap. Halftime pies were a bit standard though. Good quality pints but £6 for a jack and coke is a bit of a piss take.

Are you in Bar72 every time I see you? :lol: 

Gives a shot of your wristband. 

Disappointed in Wright bottling a challenge, clearly trying to avoid injury ahead of the move to Preston.

Think there were a few occasions where certain players seemed to be thinking more about their next move than beating their opponents tonight. I can understand it but doesn’t mean I need to like it.

Cantwell again outstanding but the further forward he plays, the more I like him.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Disappointed in Wright bottling a challenge, clearly trying to avoid injury ahead of the move to Preston.

Think there were a few occasions where certain players seemed to be thinking more about their next move than beating their opponents tonight. I can understand it but doesn’t mean I need to like it.

Cantwell again outstanding but the further forward he plays, the more I like him.

I really think we should enjoy Cantwell while he's here next season. Clubs will be sniffing around him when he hits top gear. Should piss this league

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Are you in Bar72 every time I see you? :lol: 

Gives a shot of your wristband. 

Aye mate that's a few times I've been in this season. I would absolutely get a season ticket in there but £2.5k is steeper than some of the munros I've been doing:lol:

As for a shot of the wristband, I'll see what can be done:pipe::boughy:

18 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Why is Kent a goth?

Edit: Not asking why he is one, asking why he's called one. :lol: 

Think its more his brother tbh. He seemed a right creepy fcker in the videos I seen 

Genuinely could not have given a toss about this tonight.  Was really emotional to see 5 players leave who all brought us so much joy over the past years.  

Legends in their own way for 2020/21.  Invincibles. 

Disappointing game that kind of sums up our season, dreadful defending in 1st minute and last. Again Individual bad decisions costing us. Again not ruthless enough up front with several chances wasted or final passes wasted.  That last 10 mins we seemed content to try and knock ball about and just see out the game with the 1 goal lead. A crap attitude that’s cost us in games before this season where we’ve turned wins into draws.

I know it’s a dead rubber game, but we should have yeh same attitude in every game. And Beale  needs to instil that into team for next season. 

Kill teams off and go right to the final whistle. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But they are still eligible to play. Effectively they do count unless we suddenly sign two of Patterson, Fleck, McKay, McCrorie or Kelly.

All you're doing then is giving up two registration spots though as the Rangers players don't need registering.

Interestingly neither would Gilmour or Patterson if they came back this summer. Not that I think they would but they wouldn't need to be registered if they did.

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

All you're doing then is giving up two registration spots though as the Rangers players don't need registering.

Interestingly neither would Gilmour or Patterson if they came back this summer. Not that I think they would but they wouldn't need to be registered if they did.

Pretty sure Patterson would. Would have to crash the numbers, but think he meets the criteria (the criteria is a bit weird).

Gilmour has missed it. If we signed him at the very start of last season, I think he could have counted.

Im assuming we wont be singing 3 ex players who we trained this window, so registering them (King and Lowry) is not really going to cost us two slots. There is literally no point in registering them though. I just count them as it makes the maths simpler.

We need 4 players trained by us. We have McCrorie, King and Lowry.

We need 4 other players either trained by us or in the scottish system. We have Jack and Souttar.

I suspect we wont try and sign a player we trained meaning we lose a registration spot and are down to 24 places.

I suspect we will sign at least one Scottish trained player meaning we lose another squad spot taking us down to 23 players who are realistically selectable for Europe.